RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tylebrough123

i cant download title updates

hi guys when i try to update my games theres no option to select any updates what so ever i dont know what to do cover art works just no title updates. wait i just tried with another game and its worked so i guess my call of duty isnt compatible ill download another version and try again

1 hour ago, tylebrough123 said:

hi guys when i try to update my games theres no option to select any updates what so ever i dont know what to do cover art works just no title updates. wait i just tried with another game and its worked so i guess my call of duty isnt compatible ill download another version and try again

Download directly from the site xboxunity manually. Here with me (Brazil) sometimes fail too or download wrong.

13 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Download directly from the site xboxunity manually. Here with me (Brazil) sometimes fail too or download wrong.

how do i do it manually is there a tutorial or anything?

54 minutes ago, tylebrough123 said:
58 minutes ago, tylebrough123 said:

I remembered that you're using Freestyle official, it does not slow down the more TU's. you'll Have to search for the latest version of the official. But it is not recommend to use it Later. It always had some bugs. Install Aurora.

To download manually YOU will need to know the MID of your Play. Example of COD Ghosts it has a 10-MID''s different. Search for your MID and lower. and the external hard drive, create a folder with the Title Id of the game, and the other one with the code for YOU and place the place in the content. The example is Call of Duty Ghosts:
Go to Content/0000000000000000 and then within that folder, create (if one does not already exist) for the TID of the game 415608FC, and the inside of it to create the 000B0000, which is where you will find the for YOU. Copy THE YOU downloaded on to it, and then Go in the option of browsing the Contents of the log to search for. In the beginning she comes off to do it manually or turn on automatically, and then Click search now. When you reboot, if YOU is compatible, it will appear to be turned on by Pressing Y, and then aindo to the second one. Press A to activate and you're done.

If it is on the Stick, you just have to Create the folders in the PDD and the 000B0000, as in the example, and copy it into the folder 0000000000000000. and to make the search for Content, and then Y is the second option, and done. 

There is also the option to put it directly in the folder of the game, but it has to be a God.xex.

or over the horizon, you Have a Tutorial for the DLC, but the procedure is the same.

6 hours ago, tylebrough123 said:

ok.. if you have enabled unity connection and requested your apikey from within aurora..

and NO title updates are showing for that particular game: then there isnt a matching version on the server mate..

there are a couple of factors in matching the game to the server