RealModScene
Garzol

Garzol's Custom Boot Animations

Here's a collection of all my boot animation work, will continue to do more as long as there's an interest!To use these animations you'll need Fakeanim and Dashlaunch 3.03+ installed.

Transformer Boot - Video - TransformerBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

Xbox Disk Boot - Video - XboxDiskBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Disk Boot without the SubText - XboxDiskBoot-WST.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkFire Boot Anim - Video - FireBootAnim.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Stone Boot - Video - XboxStoneBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Gears Boot - Video  - XboxGearsBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Sand Boot V3.01 - Video  - XboxSandBootV3.01.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Storm Boot - Video - XboxStormBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Icy Boot - Video - XboxIcyBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXbox Sand Boot V2 - Video - XboxSandBootV2.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkF&WBoot - Video - F&WBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkShockwaveWormBoot - Video - ShockwaveWormBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkSillyRobotsBoot1 - Video - SillyRobotsBoot1.wmv or Mediafire Download Link 

SillyRobotsBoot2 - Video - SillyRobotsBoot2.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

TreasureBoot - Video - TreasureBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

SillyRobotsBoot3 - Video - SillyRobotsBoot3.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxLoading - Video - XboxLoading.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

SillyRobotsBoot4 - Video - SillyRobotsBoot4.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxCrysisLogoBlue - Video - XboxCrysisLogoBlue.wmv or Mediafire Download LinkXboxCrysisLogoRed - Video - XboxCrysisLogoRed.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxTechBoot - Video - XboxTechBoot.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxSandBootV1 - Video - XboxSandBootV1.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxVacuum - Video - XboxVacuum.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxBoom - Video - XboxBoom.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxOneSphere - Video - XboxOneSphere.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

XboxOneMagic - VIdeo - XboxOneMagic.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

CinematicXboxOne - Video - CinematicXboxOne.wmv or Mediafire Download Link

Also! Don't forget to check out the new FSD Skin i've made called PlayBox One

Hope you guys enjoy my work!

• Like 11

Wow!! You are truly talented my friend. Are these all original? I can't believe how awesome these boot animations are. Great job!!Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

ok ya it looks awsome tho but plz whr do i put these file

• Like 1

ok copied all over to my usb hdd ,but plz eplain how i do this ----Edit your launch.ini to have fakeanim = point to the fakeanim.xex,,,,,cos mine still bootup normail

@ Nova, start Dashlaunch, open ''+path'' under scroll down to FakeAnim and select where you have put the fakeanim.xex

Oh and don't forget to save the change you've done in dashlaunch.

Thanks for all your nice comments Posted Image makes it fun to create more stuff!

Been experimenting alot with animations recently, had plans on making a
purely live FSD skin, however it does not seem possible due to the Xbox
low ram memory, you guys might have noticed some lag with just 1 live
background Posted Image My plan were having everything live, guess that project will have to wait till the next hacked Xbox.

Though got some nice ideas for a semilive FSD skin, the idea i have is
something like to menu in Dead Space 3. Working on some animated HUD UI
aka sci fy FSD skin Posted Image

Oh and i've done another boot animation called Treasure Boot.

Enjoy!

Added another boot animation called XboxLoading, It's a simple and clean animation.Enjoy!

Another great boot animation!  I load these onto customer's boxes and every time they see their console boot for the first time it blows their minds!  It immediately shows them that their Xbox is now a different and much better machine than it used to be!  If you haven't checked out Garzol's F3 skin, you should give that a look as well!

Here's another new SillyRobotsBoot (4) Posted Image Hope you guys like it.

I'm also working on a new FSD skin, remaking my Skrivbordet to a ''modern'' version. A combo of the XDesk and Crysis UI.
It's a long way from finished, still working on the backgrounds and interface in photoshop.
Working on some new animations as well to make the skin feel more ''alive'', though i've not had any time testing it out yet.

Anyway that's a short update, enjoy the boot animation!

Finally done with Crysis Boot animation logo, been having some trouble
with the rendering on that one for months but it's finally done! Made a
red & blue Posted Image

Now i can go into idle.

Hope you guys like it.

Another new boot animation i call XboxTechBoot has been added.Progress on the new skin have been slow, though next week i might have more spare time to experiment on the new skin.

• Like 1

WOW!! Excellent work my friends and I, LOVE your work. you should have seen there jaws drop when I turned on my xbox with purple LEDs and your work popup on screen (they just finished a huge joint lol)

a quick little request (think you could do something with the sun animation from Sun 3D starts at 2:12 (there is a nice HD video floating around ;)

keep up this grate work. Your name is a common among us now lol 'Garzol' 

Hehe i'm glad you guys like them :) I'll look into it!

Also! I Finally sat down and fixed the XboxSandBootV1 which I started working on a long time ago, It's finished and you can download it now.Enjoy!