RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
calimbandil

Dark Souls Trainer

Does anyone still have the updated version of the dark souls trainer created by mad_monkey?

The changelog I found on the internet but the download link is dead:

MEDIA ID = 53830F53 TITLE ID = 4E4D083A TU = 1

"Cheat Options"
1) GOD
2) 1 Hit Kill
3) Inf. Stamina
4) Inf. Items
5) Inf. Spells
6) Inf. Souls
7) Inf. Humanity
😎 No Debuffs
9) No Repair

UPDATE (11/10/2015)
Updated "One Hit Kill" cheat. Now works correctly, even shooting with arrows and spells the enemies.
Updated "Inf. Items" cheat. Now all objects in "down button" (Flasks, Humanity, Souls, etc.) and all materials in inventory (Titanite Shards, etc.) are completely infinite. Go to upgrade weapons and armor!
Added "Inf. Spells" cheat. Don't need explanation.
Added "Inf. Souls" cheat. Buying, level-up and repair are completely free. About level-up, upgrading stats the amount of souls decrease until become red. After confirmation, return to the previous value.
Added "Inf. Humanity". Return human for free and stop looking like a piece of dry meat.
Added "No Repair" cheat. Weapon and armor don't need repair anymore!

UPDATE (17/10/2015)
This game is a nightmare! If you touch one thing "here", you need to modify ten things "there"!
Ok, let's take a look to the changes:
Updated "GOD" and "1 Hit Kill" cheats. There's some enemies (open spoiler if you're curious) that have same idents as PG. I just updated one ident to be more precise.
Update "Inf. Items" cheat. Old cheat have some errors with the Bottomless Box, now all works well.
Spoiler 
In the game there's some enemies that for a while are "neutral" or other enemies that are not like those all around the game.
Some examples:
Havel the Rock
Nico and Vince of Thorolund
All invaders (Kirk Knight of Thorns, Maneater Mildred, etc.)
Trusty Patches (if you answer "Yes" at his question, when you meet him again , he attack you)
All enemies after the magical door at Darkroot Garden that's possible to open with the Crest of Artorias. After you join the Forest Hunter covenant, they stop attack you.

UPDATE (01/11/2015)
Added "No Debuffs" cheat. No more poison, curse, bleed, toxic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it is made by xyz team, aka aurora specific.. Then it should be in the repack on this site.. 

7 hours ago, calimbandil said:

It has, but it is the outdated one, only with the first 4 cheats.

I'll ask my peeps lol