RealModScene
felida

Minecraft TU 80

well.. i must say, this was something that wasn't seen as gonna happen, BUUUUUUUT

here is minecraft TU 80.. or 75(official name)? lol.. 

https://mega.nz/#!mER0CQxa!a7HNCH9t_yH-b84cCP6fVM6EKuCBm9fh-qmenSus7JQ

reason i say it wasn't seen as 4j said their last TU, aka TU78 (74 official) was their last as they gave back their dev kits lmao

1 hour ago, felida said:

well.. i must say, this was something that wasn't seen as gonna happen, BUUUUUUUT

reason i say it wasn't seen as 4j said their last TU, aka TU78 (74 official) was their last as they gave back their dev kits lmao

Thank you for sharing.

When I load this TU minecraft crashes after I sign into a profile.

Updated kernel to latest (17544) but still crashes.

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, MIZIKCI said:

Crashing is caused by DLC items.

Deleted marketpace content (folder 00000002) and it works without crashing.

Then you would have had something in that folder that was causing the issue, like duplicate dlcs

On 11/4/2019 at 8:06 AM, Israeloco said:

Hello Sir will this work in any title id?

It would be for the xbla version.. which is region free

16 hours ago, felida said:

It would be for the xbla version.. which is region free

Hello Sir I downloaded this and i pasted it in contents but when i open the game it crashes

What should i do sir?

I am not able to get the Title Update to apply to my game.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

I am completely new to modded XBox 360's.  I have used Aurora to copy all of the Minecraft DVD to /HDD1/Games/Minecraft which now contains:

$SystemUpdate
$TitleUpdate
Content
media
Default.xex
icon.dds
nxeart
nxebg.dds

I have copied the latest TU80 file to /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/584111F7/000B0000/tu00000001_00000000

When I launch the game and bring up the Xbox menu, in the bottom right I see the following:

TID: 584111F7, MID: 7CD33B56, VER: 0.0.0.1, DISC: 1, TU:0

Nevermind, I was able to install the title update via USB...i'm still not sure what i did wrong with the FTP approach.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:14 PM, deanhuff said:

Nevermind, I was able to install the title update via USB...i'm still not sure what i did wrong with the FTP approach.

ftp programs have different protocols.. and there is a specific protocol that will mess up the files.. i cant remember off hand.. but you can search the fourms and it will give you the answer

Can someone write a step by step tutorial for the installation of minecraft and this TUF 80 version? I am a complete beginner.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:19 PM, hapi18 said:

Can someone write a step by step tutorial for the installation of minecraft and this TUF 80 version? I am a complete beginner.

Sure Its pretty simple i will tell it to u later

On 5/25/2020 at 12:19 PM, hapi18 said:

There are plenty of YouTube videos.. feel free to search on Google.. being spoon-fed answers ain't gonna happen here

i have update it and there is trial version texture packs .when i save game it says cant save without using user profile xbox live that sign in to get it.how to solve that

and how to get full version for free?(all texture packs)

On 5/26/2020 at 12:19 AM, hapi18 said:

1.download minecraft xbla

2.download 360mpui 

3.download horizon 

3.download tu80

4.download dashxbox

5. put file from point 1 to 360 for unlock full version

6. copy to ur xbox play and save it .make user profil

7.use usb flash drive format configure

8.copy save game minecraft and profiles to usb fd

9.open horizon in pc inject tu80 

10.move to xbox profle and tu80

11. run xbox if fatal crash open dash xbox find network and disable fake live.then save it

done.

u can google it and utube every step

Hi everyone i'm new here and wanted to say thank you SOOOOOO MUUUUUCH. Really thanks for this latest TU for Minecraft xbox 360. I made it - installed that mc version. Thank you to everyone who posted this TU <33.  In this case i used Felida's version, but  all of you mean a lot, because you help other people. I made that for my little sister and she was so happy :)).

If someone has a problem here is the way i made it. (I have Freeboot, FSD: 2.2 Rev725)

1. Download TU file to your PC.

2. Plug your usb stick into the Xbox and go to System> Storage, then chose your usb and press something like format option or make compatible with Xbox 360. Wait a while for it. (Your all data will be erased, so backup your files from usb)

2.1 Also i made copy of all my saves, but you can skip this if you don't want to make it.

3. Take out usb stick from Xbox and plug into PC. After that drag TU file to your usb.

4. Plug usb to Xbox, then go to the file explorer to the folder Name of  your hard drive in Xbox (it should be Hdd01 or smth) \content\0000000000000000\584111F7\000B0000\ here should be your old Title Update. Delete it and place here new downloaded TU.

5. Exit file explorer and run your Minecraft. It could take some time to load, so don't worry and be patient.  If doesn't work try restarting your console.

6. The end! Happy playing with new version :))

Really thanks again to you all. Hope it would help  someone.

On 8/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, felida said:

I'm a year late on this, but thanks for this , @felida!!! I just got Minecraft for 360. Now to figure out how to unlock the full version since mx360 ain't doing the trick!