RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vienio

FSD on internal Mu

Hello, i dont wanted to spam forums with topics but noone is answering me on chat so i will do it here. Is it safe to move fsd to internal mu since it has only 4gb? I want to know that moving fsd to mu will improve loading when i turn on xbox? For now i load fsd from my external sometimes it loads fast sometimes much longer. Someone can say something about starting fsd from Mu?

Hello, i dont wanted to spam forums with topics but noone is answering me on chat so i will do it here. Is it safe to move fsd to internal mu since it has only 4gb? I want to know that moving fsd to mu will improve loading when i turn on xbox? For now i load fsd from my external sometimes it loads fast sometimes much longer. Someone can say something about starting fsd from Mu?

It will work, but don't expect the performance you'd get from FSD running off a hard drive.

i a currently using intmu of my 4G° trinity because my internal hard drive has problems with some clusters ...

it works pretty well imho .

i don't understand why people say it will work faster on a hard drive ?

afaik , acces time and transfer rate  are better on a flash memory than on a hard drive no ?

Jéjé

i a currently using intmu of my 4G° trinity because my internal hard drive has problems with some clusters ... it works pretty well imho . i don't understand why people say it will work faster on a hard drive ?afaik , acces time and transfer rate  are better on a flash memory than on a hard drive no ? Jéjé

The more Read/Writes to a flash memory (USB or what ever), the quicker it burns out.Using flash constantly will eventually tire it out.SATA2. Hard Drives have a transfer rate of upto 3gbps, unlike flash memory.

The more Read/Writes to a flash memory (USB or what ever), the quicker it burns out.Using flash constantly will eventually tire it out.

This is true and you will find that 4GB of storage space will get filled pretty quickly, especially when you are downloading box art and such.

Ok then i will keep those 4gb Int Mu for saves only and future system updates. Thanks for answers!

I use flash only for saves, avatar items, themes, gamerpics, etcc :)HDD for big stuff (Games, etc...)
  • Like 1