RealModScene
CORE

Freestyle Dash - Original About Music File

Hey anyone have an MP3 etc or a way to convert the original freestyler about music file from FSD 2.0

I think I have the file credits.xma but have no idea how to convert or even play it. :unsure:

Any help appreciated Thanks :)

Core,Were you able to get it converted? For me, I use "towav" on my pc. Can easily be found with a Google search, or I can upload it later today. Anyway, its as simple as dragging the xma file to the application and then it just converts it to a wav format. Then you can convert to mp3 or whatever you want to do.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Tryed ToWav drag drop and a Bat file that came with it and xmaencode gives me an error it cant find the file or unsupported file type?

thanks for your help though guys :yes  it shame the original About Music be nice for my Phone Ringtone lol.

Upload the xma file and I can convert it for ya. I didn't quite understand what you wrote. Sounded like it didn't work for ya?Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hey man, for whatever reason, I tried converting it and it didn't work. Sorry I don't know what to tell you, I used ToWav for a .XMA from avatar editor and it did just fine. I don't know enough about this stuff to really have any idea about what's going on. Wish I could have helped.

Not to worry thanks for help man , I guess I could try switching things in the Skin and replace the credits.xma with this one and just try and record of the TV lol :dj:

Ok. How did you extract the credits.xma from fsd 2? I have tried looking in fsd 3 with XeXextractor but didn't get anything useful from it. Maybe the file got corrupted or changed after you got it. You know you don't want to record it from the tv. That's gonna sound like crap.We will get this figured out.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hey sorry for late reply forgot my details for site lol

Freestyledash 2.0rc  one of the early versions the file is in the default xzp file of the skin.

hey guys, really interested in this, it's something that I've wanted to do for a while, years and years in fact, the ability to extract audio..... how you getting on with what you have found...?