RealModScene
FaroukSa

Can we convert already existing GOD format games on our xbox to ISO format so we can add them to aurora?

Hi. So i have a bunch of games in my HDD before i even started to use Aurora. And i wonder if i could maybe read those games from the aurora dashboard instead of redownloading them all from the beginning at ISO format and then transfering them. Is there anyway aurora could read GOD format games?

Xbox 360 cant read ISO files (except Optical drive emulators). The 360 can already handle games in GOD format.

Hello, but how to get ISO bigger than 4,3 GB to the aurora xbox. Problem 1. the most of the usb drives are FAT32 and do not support files bigger than 4,3 GB. Problem 2. I do not know if aurora xbox supports other file systems than FAT32. How to solve the problem?

On 1/15/2022 at 3:34 PM, MariaCHo said:

Hello, but how to get ISO bigger than 4,3 GB to the aurora xbox. Problem 1. the most of the usb drives are FAT32 and do not support files bigger than 4,3 GB. Problem 2. I do not know if aurora xbox supports other file systems than FAT32. How to solve the problem?

ISO2God