RealModScene
kupsalou

System link timeouts

Hi Everybody! I wanted to ask you a question regarding hosting a game on system link, You see whenever I host a game all players timeout after about 15 mins and it really sucks. So is there a solution to this problem? 

6 hours ago, kupsalou said:

Hi Everybody! I wanted to ask you a question regarding hosting a game on system link, You see whenever I host a game all players timeout after about 15 mins and it really sucks. So is there a solution to this problem? 

Better internet connection

36 minutes ago, felida said:

Better internet connection

So the internet connection is flawless for All players for 15 to 20 minutes and your solution is better connection! Nice. 

1 hour ago, kupsalou said:

So the internet connection is flawless for All players for 15 to 20 minutes and your solution is better connection! Nice. 

My connection can host people from across the globe.. With ease.. 200Mb/s down and 20Mb/s up.. 

Have proven this time and time again.. 

Dont use wifi either.. It also depends on their internet and all the isps.. 

So your sarcasm just proves idiocracy in your statements..

Edit: and if you think it is Link causing the issue, you are sorely mistaken, once you are connected.. It is the hosts internet that causes issues.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

My connection can host people from across the globe.. With ease.. 200Mb/s down and 20Mb/s up.. 

Have proven this time and time again.. 

Dont use wifi either.. It also depends on their internet and all the isps.. 

So your sarcasm just proves idiocracy in your statements..

Edit: and if you think it is Link causing the issue, you are sorely mistaken, once you are connected.. It is the hosts internet that causes issues.. 

Idiocracy such a beautiful word!

Just to be clear I didn't think it's link that caused it just may've been the setup and again to be clear if it was the internet's speed, the quality of the game would be shit which isn't and players wouldn't have been able to play from the beginning. 

So, Again... Nice.