RealModScene
Garzol

Garzol's FSD Skins (PlayBox One V1.4 FINAL Released! Child Proof Edition Released!)

@ aelchris, sorry no news, been busy with work and i've not had any time working on any new stuff for a while.Maybe some time later I have time working on the new project.

The new skin PlayBox One is coming along nicely, tho alot left to do. I've redone alot of stuff.

With this new build i'm building you'll be able to add you own wallpapers, i've done some new animations which almost take no ram at all so they will be running over the wallpapers so they look more dynamic with glow and particle effects. Kinect have been totaly remade and animated, also added a quickscan since many wanted it :) Here's 3 sneak peaks at the new build.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Nice one. Been a while since I check on the skinning scene. So good to see news still being developed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for all the comments :) Glad you guys like it!PlayBox One is very close to completion, I would say about 98-99% complete, there are just some minor stuff I need to improve but it should be ready till the weekend if I don't find any flaws.So brace yourselves for it's release :D

I'm done beta testing PlayBox One and I will release now ! :)

I hope you guys like it!

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS NICE WORK AND THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

i found a "problem" i don't know if is a problem. from the start you have to move the left thumbstick twice to go to the next tab.

i am waiting for kinect version too 

Thanks for reporting! :) I want to make PlayBox One as awesome and buggfree as possible, Will start fixing as soon as i can, though ran into a problem with my computer and it crashed so I have to reinstall everything..

But as soon as i've fixed and reinstalled everything i'll check into everyone's reports

Very nice skin!  The only bug I can report at this time is that my games are not sorted alphabetically, I am used to them being sorted that way and can't find an option to change it, so I believe this may be a bug.

Thanks for the hard work! This is an impressive skin.  :thumbup:

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in the update, my computer broke down so had to re-install everything. Anyway found the bugg and fixed it, please read the 1.1 notes before any more bugg reporting.

Version 1.1 fixes:
Coverflow ''No Games Found'' bugg & stuck at a none alphabetical order.
NOTE: It STILL might happen that you'll enter the ''No games found'' bugg (in PlayBox One v1.1) when quickly entering coverflow directly from start when the Xbox is checking the TU's, this i can not fix since this bugg is within the FSD itself, it exist on the original dash as well if you quickly click ''Xbox games'' from start during the TU check.

@aelchris, uploading kinect version in a few mins, here's a ps:

Posted Image

• Like 1

PlayBox One version 1.2 released!

New with version 1.2:

- Compatible with the latest version of Freestyle Dash rev 775.
- The ability to choose No Background in gameview which makes the selected game's wallpaper show.
- Live weather in main menu (if choosen in options) with all new icons.
- 16 more backgrounds
- TU graphic fixed
- fixed status on all xurs.
- The ability to add a music loop by injecting a music file to the PlayBox One.xzp file. Once the file has been injected in can ONLY be removed by opening the skin file a manually remove it. To inject the file use FSD.Skin.Tool.v3.2.by.lew046. The music file you want to inject MUST BE NAMED Music.wav
- Now able to different animations on home and gameview 
- Minor cosmetic improvements

I did a fresh install of my FSD this morning, and I noticed that I missed skinning the file-manager (When choosing which paths should be scanned), doh right.. anyway fixed it now, uploading PlayBox One 1.21 which fixes this.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1.21 fixes:
- file-manager (When choosing which paths should be scanned) skinned
- navigation bugg in settings

I'll have to release a minor update again, thanks again GameLov3r for your quick feedback on the skin!
In Gamecontrolls (moving games) i must have accidentally deleted a file, fixing this with the PlayBox One 1.22 update, again sorry for the inconvenience to those who's affected by my update spam today :) Just want the skin to be as perfect as possible, and with this I hope it will be!
Thanks everyone for your feedback!

PlayBox One 1.22 fix:
- Game controls ''No section'' fixed
  • Like 1

Glad you like it :)

New version released!

New with version 1.3:
- Dash version, kernel version etc added to settings menu
- Main menu text fixed
- Continue text fixed (no longer flashes on a certain position)
- Button alignment fixed
- The "Start| ..." box is now layered under the Avatar so that the Avatar is fully displayed at all times
- The "Settings" box is now shorter and icons reordered, now it no longer cuts the Avatar or the weather icons.
- Now properly displays ''GB'' on storage units
- A lot of minor cosmetic improvements
- Added 14 more wallpapers

Really nice skin, if not the best one I was looking for. Beautiful!But I wanted to make some minor changes like changing the booting video and the replacing the PlayBox Logo with a custom avatar.So I replaced the "SpecialPlayBoxOneLoading.wmv" and "BilderStartmenyStaplarrutan.png", rebuild everything with XZP Tool v2.0. But it doesn't work, when I choose the skin and reboot it will stay black and when I press the Xbox 360 Home Button it says "Invalid execution ID" in the lower right corner.The .wmv file is 1080p 25fps WMV3 video with WMV2 audio codec like your file. Can anyone help me to fix this or tell me what I did wrong or what I have missed to edit/replace?

I'm glad you guys like it :)

@XB1forsure, paths are right, only thing i can think of is wrong is the video format. For the Xbox it needs to be WMV9.

The setup I used for the splash screen video i used video format WMV9 sound WMV9.2 (92kbps) framerate @ 25 with a bitrate at a constant 10 000. And the size 1920x1280.

Releasing the final version of PlayBox One.

What's new is some cosmetic stuffs:

- Accept buttons fixed (cosmetic)
- Coverflow now displays the focused game's background while game is in focus (When ''A'' has been pressed), no need to choose the ''No background'' if you use coverflow view.
- ''Missing screenshots'' centered in Playbox Flow view