RealModScene
Garzol

Garzol's FSD Skins (PlayBox One V1.4 FINAL Released! Child Proof Edition Released!)

Hello & Welcome to Garzol's FSD Skins

Posted Image

Posted Image
Version 1.4 FINAL
FSD 3.0 rev 775
(Updated 2013-09-14)

The latest and greatest made by me!
Features:
A totally new interface inspired by the new consoles! Everything has been changed!
A LOT of animations
3 animations which you can choose from which runs together with your background
50 Backgrounds to choose from
3 Completely redesigned game menus
And a much much more!

PlayBox One Layout:
Xbox360 > XBLA > Emulator > Xbox Classic > Homebrew

PlayBox Kinect Layout:
Xbox360 > XBLA > Kinect > Xbox Classic > Homebrew

Child Proof Edition (CPE):
PlayBox One CPE skin version is made for parents so that they don't have to worry about their games being removed/moved/renamed in any way.
The interface is the same as original PlayBox One, but it's a lot more restricted so no harm can be done to your game library or any other options.
- Removed functions (Rename Game, Remove GameSaves, Move Game, Manage Trainers, Move between libraries,
- Removed the ability to switch skins while in the PlayBox One Child Proof Edition (ONLY WAY TO REMOVE PlayBox One CPE IS THROUGH FTP)
- Removed Filemanager, Copy DVD and other stuff that could damage available files.
- DELETE blocked
- Settings Removed

Note CPE: If you have to Original ''PlayBox One 1.4'' Installed, you could choose you preference there before moving to CPE, for example
which gameview you want, if avatar/weather is to be displayed and other options.
Alot of functions still exist, but no function that could harm your gamelibrary or other stuff (settings), 

Screenshots:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Download Link PlayBox One:

Normal version:

Kinect version:

Child Proof Edition:

Note: Sign in or Sign out and launch disc can be done through the ''Xbox Guide menu'' by pressing the Xbox logo on the Xbox Controller,
this is why these functions have been removed in the skin to make the interface look cleaner.

How to add more backgrounds to PlayBox One:

How to add a Music.wav file as musicloop to PlayBox One
Click the description on the youtube video for written description. To remove an already injected file then you'll need to Extract the skin (like in the background walkthrough) and then build it together again, the FSD tool will skip the wav file when you do this and the PlayBox One.xzp file will be empty again (or you could just redownload an already empty PlayBox One version)

Posted Image
Version 1.4S&K

(Updated 2013-03-20)

Screenshots:

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Download Link:

Download Links Skrivbordet 1.4 for FSD3.0.735: (Updated 2013-03-21)

Skrivbordet1.4S.xzp or  Skrivbordet 1.4S (Mediafire link)

Skrivbordet1.4K.xzp or Skrivbordet 1.4K (Mediafire link)

Posted Image

• Like 10

thanks, can you upload it here? I always have problem downloading stuff over mediafire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sweet nice skin i just tryed it and like it! i love the ''pirate-style'' it haves! here are some bugs i noticed (not to be bad, just to help you finalize your skin ;) ..) so something i noticed is when you go to the option menu by pressing ''back'' button on the controller, the menu falls in some kind of loop if you go at the last icon, and continue trying to go further and the menu becomes blanck until you reach a certain point. And i dont know if its voluntary or not, but would be great if in the oprion menu, we could not only navigate horizontally, but also vertically! ;)

Other then that your skin is really cool dude! (ps: the only thing i miss is seeing my avatar on the screen..)

@ puss2puss thanks for your report! Will look into it :) as for the horizontal and vertical navigation i'm not sure, it's a bit tricky but will try it out and see if I can get it to work.

@ robins, tried to add in to this site but ''You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file'', I'll upload it to another download site later so you guys with mediafire problems can download it as well :)

Edit: Added a Zippyshare link for those having problem downloading from mediafire.

love the pirate XDesk theme, well done.

I have also fix the permissions issue with uploading skin files and added the skin to your OP.

Skrivbordet updated to 1.1, fixed a loop bugg in the settings menu and some other minor buggs.

Thanks Jpizzle! Having problem removing the old Skrivbordet, says ''Action failed'', could you help removing it? :)

First of all, thanks everyone for your kind words Posted Image Makes it fun to create new stuff and share!
And sorry for posting updates so close to each other, but i've been in a creative mood lately so could not resist working on the skin! think you guys will like this update.

Redone alot of things, added new buttons, sound, remade some stuff to
make it more clear and also added a quick launch button at the start
menu!
Oh and bugg fixes ofc.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

nice!..i come here to see if you updated your skin and BAMM! 2 updates made since! nice, i'm loading it right now and will try it tonight!

Here's another update to Skrivbordet, now version 1.3 and no longer beta. Should run smoothly (I hope)What's new with this version:With the 1.3 i've fixed Coverflow LB buggCopy dvd / eject dvd fixedStatus added to manage TUImproved some images

• Like 1

Have had some request about a kinect-tab version of skrivbordet so

added Skrivbordet 1.3K (Kinect-tab version) for those who want a kinecttab on startscreen rather than emulator-tab.Skrivbordet 1.3S (Standard) is the one with emulatortab.  

hello again,

is there any chance to make the "RB" button to start the manual search for content when you are in a "tab"?

that will be useful i think

top work,love the look of it,so going to download now,keep it up and thanks for contributing to a great community,ill post back my opinion of how i like it after i have had a go with it.

@ aelchris, that's not a bad idea, will try it out later. Though i'm very busy the upcoming weeks but after that i'm going to look into it :) I'm going to add a few new things as well to the skin.

Been away doing some business, but now i'm back and i've done a preview for you guys that will come with the new Skrivbordet 1.4 :)

I'm mainly going to update Skrivbordet to the latest FSD version, but i'll also add a few new things. And as i've said before i've been experimenting with animations and stuff for future FSD skins, i've successfully after ALOT of trial and error added animations to the skin!

Though I do not want to add too much animations to Skrivbordet since it's meant to be simple (old fashion), so what i've done is a new splashscreen which looks really clean.

Here's a

The new skin i'm wokring on will use alot more animations (as much as the Xbox can handle atleast :) 512Mb ram ain't much).

Will release 1.4 as soon as it's done.

• Like 1

Skrivbordet has now been updated to 1.4 (Both the Standard and Kinect version), with the update i've:Updated to latest FSD 3.0.735

Added animations on splashscreen & coverflow view instead of static pictures.RB&LB bugg fixed in menu (caused a loop)Fixed spelling error (Kinect games > Emulators and vice versa)Fixed trainer (I think, don't use it myself)Remade some minor stuff to make things look better, for example clock, IP etc on main menu.

You might sometimes notice a slight lagg in the animation on splashscreen, it's nothing wrong it's just that the amazing 512Mb ram which the xbox has not always make things look supersmooth during loads.I'm still trying out new stuff to add, for example aelchris idea about RB as content search button, not sure if it's possible but if it is i'll add it later on :)

I've not decided on which new skin I want to create, been multi tasking with skins since i can't make up my mind. I'm working on a sci fy and also a total remake of the original Xdesk which i thought would look awesome with alot of animations.Though as i've said, can't decide so will see which of them look more awesome later.

Oh and as usual, please report buggs if you find any :) I think i got everything that came with the new FSD update.

Enjoy!

• Like 1