RealModScene
Garzol

Garzol's FSD Skins (PlayBox One V1.4 FINAL Released! Child Proof Edition Released!)

The power box theme I was a bit sceptical on, but its the ONLY theme I have found yet to actually 100%work even with the TU for the latest F3. You have done something no ones doing yet...making a working skin!! Props to you mate :)

This is by far my favorite FSD skin. Great job, Garzol!  I can't wait to see what you come up with next. It's going to be hard to top this one.  :thumbup:

Garzol,

I have had my RGH console for about a year now, and within the first week I got FSD set up, and I wanted Autoplay of music on it. I googled, made posts, and even tried fooling around with xzp files to no avail. It just so happened that I ran across this post while fooling around the other day and saw your post about injecting a Music file for the skin on the dash. It is not quite the random mautoplay I have on my modded original Xbox, but my 360 is so much better now that I have a song boot up on the dash. I cannot thank you enough for posting that. Thank you!!

Garzol I love your skin. But, I wish we could just choose our own custom backgrounds instead of having to only rely on whats in the skin. I had to go through installing xuitt so that I could switch out backgrounds. But I do love the layout. I'm a big fan of anime so I love adding those kind of backgrounds in. Anyways thank you for the skin. Also I discovered that xzp tool doesn't work with this skin. That may be why xb1forsure your wmv isnt working....

Thanks guys :D

@ Game_Over, indeed :) Not sure if i'll create any more new skins, atleast not now, I have very little spare time.

@ cannellizer, glad you like it :)  yeah i wish i could make it a more advance play function so people could choose among many songs, but that will have to do for now !

Now to my latest little creation, it's not that huge but i've made a child proof version of PlayBox One.

I've seen alot of request around the Xbox community but no skin that actually is 100% child proof, so i thought i'll convert mine to one :)

The homescreen and interface is still there, you can still choose Xbox360 library, XBLA library etc. But the functions as settings, delete game, move games etc have been blocked.

I've also blocked the ability to choose another skin while in the PlayBox One CPE, just to make sure none of the little rascals actually changes skin and then starts deleting stuff :)

Anyway here's the changelog:

- Removed functions (Rename Game, Remove GameSaves, Move Game, Manage Trainers, Move between libraries,
- Removed the ability to switch skins while in the PlayBox One Child Proof Edition (ONLY WAY TO REMOVE IS THROUGH FTP)
- Removed Filemanager, Copy DVD and other stuff that could damage available files.
- DELETE blocked
- Settings Removed

If you have to Original ''PlayBox One 1.4'' Installed, you could choose you preference there before moving to this one, for example
which gameview you want, if avatar/weather is to be displayed and other options.

NOTE: Alot of functions still exist, but no function that could harm your gamelibrary or other stuff (settings), this is skin version is made for
use so that parents don't have to worry that their games will be removed/moved/renamed in any way.

I hope i got everything, but I think i have.
Enjoy guys!

I've got some issues here ;< 

When I select PlayBox One skin from the list and reboot the console, the black screen came out and nothing else happens.

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this? I really want to get it on my xbox :>

I've got the latest updates of FSD3, Dashlaunch, kernel etc.

I've got some issues here ;< 

When I select PlayBox One skin from the list and reboot the console, the black screen came out and nothing else happens.

Do you have any ideas how to resolve this? I really want to get it on my xbox :>

I've got the latest updates of FSD3, Dashlaunch, kernel etc.

Sorry for late respond, very busy atm.

That's a odd problem, have you solved it?

Is it constant black screen? Have you tried redownloading the skin? If you have try deleting fsd cache.

Is there a way to change the backgrounds in the 'pirate' theme?  I like the skull (in the games tab).....made it the intro vid, but (eventho i made .png's) I cannot get the skull as any backgrounds (except startup vid).  It even takes the .wmv skull (from games list away). Is there a way to change backgrounds to the kool skull (in .png format of course).  Sorry for the noob question, but have tried the tool you posted, and tried xuitt (but cant find where to change background images.  If its too hard, ill just keeep the skull as startup, but would like that in the bg on all 'stages'.  Is this possible with the 'pirate' skin?

Also when I make the skull video the intro vid, it takes the skull animation away from the games list.  I even changed the xml's but no luck (except intro vid, but takes the skull away from the games list 'scene'.

Sorry 4 being a n00b, I have been using Metrostyle for so long, forgot what i need to know.  (I did try to follow the youtube videos for the play one, but its hard to see what exactly you are doing

After some messing around I figured it out...Awesome Skin.  Thank

EDIT2:  How do I change the font color, tried 'menusettings.xml' but it did not work.  Even tried changing with xuitool

Edited by 2Ceedz

I loved the skin, but it needs a vault to return to defalt theme. Maybe a hidden combination of keys or a password because need to use ftp every time is annoying. I´m saying this because sometimes all you want is lock dangerous features while you is not around. Think about it.

Regards

OOPS! SOMETHING WENT WRONG! 

what i need to do ?

good question, maybe you missed a file, maybe you used a older version of F3? make sure to have rev 775 and that you are using v1.4 of the skin... or is it somewhere else you've got that message?

Garzol question for ya: I´ve installed and its running great, but I´m unable to get to work the XBLA section; since it only shows the games in it, if ONLY 2 criteria are met: disable all playbox content display options and leave it as coverflow (FSD) and the second option is to have all games as favorites in FSD prior to enabling the skin. Has this happen to anyone else? The skin is slick and would like to use its full features, but for the moment I have to stick with coverflow in order to view the XBLA games.

Hope you can look into it, and guide me if I´m doing something wrong. 

FYI: FSD is at its latest update (F3 775) , as well as Dashlaunch (16547)

Cheers

Garzol question for ya: I´ve installed and its running great, but I´m unable to get to work the XBLA section; since it only shows the games in it, if ONLY 2 criteria are met: disable all playbox content display options and leave it as coverflow (FSD) and the second option is to have all games as favorites in FSD prior to enabling the skin. Has this happen to anyone else? The skin is slick and would like to use its full features, but for the moment I have to stick with coverflow in order to view the XBLA games.

Hope you can look into it, and guide me if I´m doing something wrong. 

FYI: FSD is at its latest update (F3 775) , as well as Dashlaunch (16547)

Cheers

Hi, sorry for the late respond, been busy.

Sounds odd, I myself am using the Icon view with no problem, sounds like some random bugg with FSD, tried reinstalling FSD?

v1r0.png9xq.pngx56s.png9uet.png

why can't I get the theme to look like the 2nd and last screen shot, I want those layouts, the banner one and icons, where is the option? :S

why can't I get the theme to look like the 2nd and last screen shot, I want those layouts, the banner one and icons, where is the option? :S

It's in Settings > Gameview

I kept trying to put a music file in and it would play but FSD would crash when I tried to do anything in the games menu. All my other skins still work though. If it's not too much could I send you the song im trying to put in and you build it? maybe its my computer.