Jump to content
RealModScene
Nathanrico04

Downgrade Xbox 360

Recommended Posts

All original XeBuild GUI version from the beginning version 1.0 from December 2011 are supporting 7371 (only stock Dashboard) as lowest Dashboard. Like I said you have to add the 6771 Files.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

7371+ 

this is sad, i don't know where i would find the previous dashbord files, since from what I understand I can not use the update files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

All original XeBuild GUI version from the beginning version 1.0 from December 2011 are supporting 7371 (only stock Dashboard) as lowest Dashboard. Like I said you have to add the 6771 Files.

I Can use that files?

image.png.7cdb60236c8c19e106da7f61ae46e670.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said " thousand time" you cant use retail dashboards, or pre build Dashboard Images from other consoles. You have to build your own Dashboard with the CPU Key from your own console. Otherwise you brick your own console. There is no other way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nathanrico04 said:

this is sad, i don't know where i would find the previous dashbord files, since from what I understand I can not use the update files

Its been so long since we seen them dashes i dowt i would know 7371 from 6771. 

No you cant use the avatar update you need to build a new nand image like we explained allready.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sorry to make it annoying, because from what I had understood, is that to build a nand before 7371, I would need the dash files, and those files would be the ones in the photo, then I would use these files that are in the photo, in xeBuild to mount my own dashbord with the files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nathanrico04 said:

 

I thought these 6717 files I should add on xeBuild to build my own dashboard were these here

 

Capturar.PNG

Im not 100% sure but i think if was to rename them removing $flash_ and changing .xexp to just .xex these files may work.

Compair to the 7371 dash files to see.

Saying that i not a clue wtf im talking about 😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

Im not 100% sure but i think if was to rename them removing $flash_ and changing .xexp to just .xex these files may work.

Compair to the 7371 dash files to see.

Saying that i not a clue wtf im talking about 😂😂

 

fine, assuming making this work, my next step would be to create the dashbord in xeBuild, but in the custom option there is no option to insert files or anything

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

Im not 100% sure but i think if was to rename them removing $flash_ and changing .xexp to just .xex these files may work.

Compair to the 7371 dash files to see.

Saying that i not a clue wtf im talking about 😂😂

Oh yea, and about the 7371, these are the files

Capturar.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually managed to downgrade my own xbox 360 by swapping the CPU with unburnt "Xenon CPU with all Zeros" I ran dev 67xx firmware on it, and I actually J-tagged it and it hangs if you want to run a retail dashboard, I believe the reason is Xebuild doesnt patch the first CPU line if you select the J-tag option, However, you can run a retail RGH image using it. 

 

I have to build my own patches if I want to run retail on it. 

 

Long story short I can run 

Dev dashboard ( any dashboard ) on a retail console WITH NO wires or RGH ; however requires you to swap the CPU 

J-tag it if you want to run retail BUT you need to patch Xebuild to by pass CPU fuse line 01 (the line with F0F0F0F ) to pass DEV CPU check. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If  you dont understand what I mean, I can sell you my console for 200$ that can run dev kernel, I dont have time to build a special patch for it to run retail content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, devilhunter said:

If  you dont understand what I mean, I can sell you my console for 200$ that can run dev kernel, I dont have time to build a special patch for it to run retail content. 

That one pricey xenon. have you ever tried filling the empty ram spaces on some jasper and trinity ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, ianboy1987 said:

That one pricey xenon. have you ever tried filling the empty ram spaces on some jasper and trinity ? 

not a xenon, a jasper with blade dashes + running devkit with no tricks or glitch chip. 

 

I have placed wiring for SMC hack "Jtag" and it worked only for xell, I couldnt run patched retail dashboard or "freeboot" since Xebuild needs additional patches and I myself dont know / have time for it. 

 

:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, devilhunter said:

not a xenon, a jasper with blade dashes + running devkit with no tricks or glitch chip. 

 

I have placed wiring for SMC hack "Jtag" and it worked only for xell, I couldnt run patched retail dashboard or "freeboot" since Xebuild needs additional patches and I myself dont know / have time for it. 

 

:D 

Nice sounds very interesting, you said you have run a full XDK recovery so i guessing its a BB Jasper.

sounds good anyways man, I no rework station so i wont be trying anytime soon :(

id like to see more on this console tho. please make a post if have time man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 1:00 PM, devilhunter said:

If  you dont understand what I mean, I can sell you my console for 200$ that can run dev kernel, I dont have time to build a special patch for it to run retail content. 

 

if I had the money, and the post office and taxes weren't so terrible, I would definitely buy HASIDKSADJSJ, but i will see what i can do to make this works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not even test yet, my xbox 360 has to be sent to the assistance, but I already want to learn everything respect to not do shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 7:28 PM, Nathanrico04 said:

I can not even test yet, my xbox 360 has to be sent to the assistance, but I already want to learn everything respect to not do shit

Well.. For starters, you cant just rename the xexp files.. Xexp is patch files, not the actual xex files you need.. There's first step 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...