RealModScene
turboborg

cant login, failed.

i created an account on     http://xboxunity.net/

when i tried to log in  it says   Login failed. Please Try Again

even i reset the password. in my email i got a new password. Then i tried with the new password it says same Login failed. Please Try Again

please anybody help me to resolve this issue ?

Thanks.

this is my  Register email      nicewaseem@gmail.com

hi, i created an account but when i tried it says "login failed. Please try again later"

But i coudnt activate my account because of cant received activation e-mail.

Thanx

Register mail addictive_01@hotmail.com

On 11/18/2017 at 11:08 PM, Sodakookata said:

This My New Account Xbox Unity

TyrrazGaming03

AdikaAnuar002@gmail.com

sent a password reset!

On 11/18/2017 at 11:56 PM, DelRio1912 said:

I cant log in xboxunity, help please, i tried reset my pasword, but never appears the email...

email: kirby_fuego@hotmail.com

sent a password reset!

On 11/19/2017 at 12:39 AM, TheTechDoc said:

Hey guys and gals, having the same problem most others seem to have, I create an account, get no activation email after days, cant log in, im trying to create an account for my little bro who I just did an RGH for, I haven't created an account in years so I cant remember how it went down the first time,

the Username is thetechdoc and the email for it is tristan.naddei@outlook.com

Thanks!

fixed!

On 11/19/2017 at 8:32 AM, BenMitnicK said:

THX it's ok now :)

dope!

On 11/22/2017 at 9:29 AM, nicewaseem said:

i created an account on     http://xboxunity.net/

when i tried to log in  it says   Login failed. Please Try Again

even i reset the password. in my email i got a new password. Then i tried with the new password it says same Login failed. Please Try Again

Thanks.

this is my  Register email      nicewaseem@gmail.com

try now i approved your account!

On 11/23/2017 at 12:30 PM, addictive0188 said:

hi, i created an account but when i tried it says "login failed. Please try again later"

But i coudnt activate my account because of cant received activation e-mail.

Thanx

Register mail addictive_01@hotmail.com

Account is now approved  ! 

Hey guys, sorry but my account still is available, cant log in (login failed) tried resetting the password just now, nothings shown up in my inbox 

On 11/13/2017 at 6:09 PM, Chrishockey55 said:

DemoN4gb@toothfairy.com account deleted! 

Username for that was Leftöver Crack With a sketchy char ... deleted! 

Thank you

On 26.11.2017 at 6:10 AM, Chrishockey55 said:

Account is now approved  ! 

Hi again,

When i checked my account, i couldnt connect again. Then i tried to reset my password but nothing shown neither inbox nor junk folder.

Hope you can help me...

email: wade-duff@outlook.com

username: NZMikey 

went to go make an account with this email and it said it was already in use??

On 27/06/2017 at 3:02 PM, Chrishockey55 said:

I Created this post Because often i see multiple Topics in this section with Many users having issues with Xbox Unity Logins Or account issues.

If you have an issue with your password. Your username. Your email Or anything else Post Your issue here all other threads with be closed.

I didn’t received the email to log in 

username:klemersongameplay

already checked junk/spam

email:brenobarbosa195@hotmail.com

I think the server doesnt like hotmail accounts for some reason. maybe hotmail blocks it. I would fix it for you, but I dont have that kind of access to Xbox Unity servers. You will have to wait for one of the admins who also has the same access on unity.

Hey guys!

I'm new to the scene and I tried to setup LiNK, however when I registered at Xbox Unity it didn't send me the verification email. I tried several times with other email accounts (turns out I have many)  but still, none of them received the email. I searched on Google for the problem and found many posts here on Real Mod Scene. I read them and found many people facing the same problem. Hopefully, some admins here were kind enough to grant them with some magic. I also saw Swizzy saw that this is not the place to report and that anyone facing a problem should report to XboxUnity. I could not find any Contact Us details on XboxUnity so I decided to post here. Hope someone would be kind enough to help! 

Username: PaperTronics

Thanks,

PaperTronics

when you enter the password do you use the password from your account or do they send you a password for the API Key also I've tried changing the email to yahoo but it keeps telling error can someone plz help me

I've sent several emails and it has not arrived for days, can any adm help me? My account name is '' crazydust

Posting merged with these thread !

Dr.Gonzo.

Eu criei esta postagem Como muitas vezes eu vejo múltiplos tópicos nesta seção com Muitos usuários com problemas com logs do Xbox Unity ou problemas de conta.

Se você tiver um problema com sua senha. Seu nome de usuário. Seu e-mail ou qualquer outra coisa Poste Seu problema aqui, todos os outros tópicos sejam fechados.

username crazydust 

thanks

Eu criei esta postagem Como muitas vezes eu vejo múltiplos tópicos nesta seção com Muitos usuários com problemas com logs do Xbox Unity ou problemas de conta.

Se você tiver um problema com sua senha. Seu nome de usuário. Seu e-mail ou qualquer outra coisa Poste Seu problema aqui, todos os outros tópicos sejam fechados.

On 12/2/2017 at 3:35 AM, GhostHitman007 said:

Same here.

My username: GhostHitman007

Please, help.

Thank you.

Seen your issue rectified via dm!

On 12/2/2017 at 12:17 PM, PaperTronics said:

I fixed it by changing the email to a yahoo one. The website hates hotmail emails

Yup thats the issue deleted your other account just incase you wanted to reuse paper tronics with the numbers at the end ;)

On 12/2/2017 at 2:01 PM, lBOYDl said:

when you enter the password do you use the password from your account or do they send you a password for the API Key also I've tried changing the email to yahoo but it keeps telling error can someone plz help me

username please?

On 12/2/2017 at 2:10 PM, lucasadd said:

I've sent several emails and it has not arrived for days, can any adm help me? My account name is '' crazydust

Posting merged with these thread !

Dr.Gonzo.

deleted your account use a gmail!

Hello,

i registered on Unity two times. But i did not get an E-Mail to activate. I checked spam Folder and all others. Just nothing there. And i spelled it correctly,also case sensitive.

My Account name is SonnyBlack187. Can you please send me the mail or activate my Account? i want to use Aurora with it.

Thanks for your help in advance and thanks for your Good Work

Hey guys,

Hoping to get some help.  I have tried to register to Unity only to find my email and username is already taken,  I figured maybe I already signed up?

I have since tried to reset my password however no matter what browser I try, I am not receiving any emails to reset it???  There is a slim chance my username

could have been taken or is not associated with my email, but I should have recieved some sort of email if the system suggests my email is already in the there?

Any help would be awesome

Cheers

Hello, i registered on Unity. But i did not get an E-Mail to activate. I checked spam Folder and all others and nothing and when i try to log in it says wrong password. I try to recover my password and i get the email with a new password and i try it and still get "Login failed. Please Try Again"

My Account name is GT0880. Can you please send me the mail or activate my Account?

thanks

On 12/8/2017 at 3:24 PM, SonnyBlack187 said:

Hello,

i registered on Unity two times. But i did not get an E-Mail to activate. I checked spam Folder and all others. Just nothing there. And i spelled it correctly,also case sensitive.

My Account name is SonnyBlack187. Can you please send me the mail or activate my Account? i want to use Aurora with it.

Thanks for your help in advance and thanks for your Good Work

deleted both use a gmail!

On 12/8/2017 at 9:47 PM, peanut_unlimited said:

Hey guys,

Hoping to get some help.  I have tried to register to Unity only to find my email and username is already taken,  I figured maybe I already signed up?

I have since tried to reset my password however no matter what browser I try, I am not receiving any emails to reset it???  There is a slim chance my username

could have been taken or is not associated with my email, but I should have recieved some sort of email if the system suggests my email is already in the there?

Any help would be awesome

Cheers

email please?

On 12/11/2017 at 6:15 PM, GT0880 said:

Hello, i registered on Unity. But i did not get an E-Mail to activate. I checked spam Folder and all others and nothing and when i try to log in it says wrong password. I try to recover my password and i get the email with a new password and i try it and still get "Login failed. Please Try Again"

My Account name is GT0880. Can you please send me the mail or activate my Account?

thanks

approved! try now

hi, please can you delete unity account with username karenjan99?

first time for registering i used that username and mail.ru and i not receive message for activation. now i want to register with gmail and use same username