RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Garzol

Custom sound to tabs (etc) in FSD

Hi guys

My skin is nearing completion, atleast for some Beta testing (If i get the audio to work). Been working on it a very long time now and i hope you guys will like it :)

Anyway to my question.

How do you add a custom sound to, for example, tab switches?

I've converted some of my wav files to xma and placed them in the Audio folder, thereafter I added them to the main.xur, but it some strange way there is no sound, during preview in UI Tool the old sound (even after i deleted it) is still there, are there a XML which i need to add/change?

Been searching for hours, it's probably really simple but I simply can't find it!

Thanks for your help!

Oh and here's a little preview, will be adding more pics shortly when I get the skin is ready for sharing

Posted Image

dude your skin look awesome! its always nice to see different skin style!..not just different icons and colours... cant wait to try it! ;)

@ jbp210, ah lol thanks, as i said probably really simple. And the problem was that i had the timeline for the sound all out of sync :p that's why I had no sound.

@ puss2puss, thanks man :) been working on it insanely much so hope you guys will like it!

Hopefully the skin will be Beta ready within a few days! (Maybe before the weekend) Just fixing some minor buggs, like sound out of sync, some buttons not in line etc.