RealModScene
YungChrixt

Problems With Loading My Games

Hello everybody, I'm really new to the Xbox modding scene, as I've only had a modded console for about three weeks and I'm having an issue with booting up any of my games. I've spoken with the person that modified the Xbox for me and he suggested that I come here for help with fixing the problem. So, this issue is quite recent, as it only started happening three days ago where none of my games will boot. If I try to launch them without their TU's, the console will crash, but if I attempt to launch them with their TU's, a notification pops up saying the game couldn't start (image attached). I was originally using Aurora for launching my games, using the file manager, as well as the plugins because I like the UI it provides as well as how smoothly it runs for me, but I wanted to try out FreeStyleDash for a little bit, so I switched over to that as my main, setup the paths to my game folders, and noticed it hadn't loaded all of them. Setting the Scan Depth didn't help with that, so I made a separate path leading to the game that wasn't showing, which didn't work either. Mind you, all of this was working perfectly fine through Aurora's launcher. So, I had deleted the paths from FSD and switched back to Aurora when I had noticed that my games weren't launching. I've spent hours trying to find out what could've caused this, as well as trying to find out how to fix it and nothing has turned up. So, if there's any way that somebody could help me or give me a few tips towards fixing this or inspecting it closer, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I have 360 Neighbourhood installed and connected to my console, as well as AnyDash. So if anyone has the time and would be able to inspect my console's files to determine the cause, that is welcomed a possibility. 

IMG_2871[1].JPG

Edited by YungChrixt
Thought it may be more helpful, to both anyone willing to help and to me , since I don't know the exact cause of the issue.

17 hours ago, YungChrixt said:

Hello everybody, I'm really new to the Xbox modding scene, as I've only had a modded console for about three weeks and I'm having an issue with booting up any of my games. I've spoken with the person that modified the Xbox for me and he suggested that I come here for help with fixing the problem. So, this issue is quite recent, as it only started happening three days ago where none of my games will boot. If I try to launch them without their TU's, the console will crash, but if I attempt to launch them with their TU's, a notification pops up saying the game couldn't start (image attached). I was originally using Aurora for launching my games, using the file manager, as well as the plugins because I like the UI it provides as well as how smoothly it runs for me, but I wanted to try out FreeStyleDash for a little bit, so I switched over to that as my main, setup the paths to my game folders, and noticed it hadn't loaded all of them. Setting the Scan Depth didn't help with that, so I made a separate path leading to the game that wasn't showing, which didn't work either. Mind you, all of this was working perfectly fine through Aurora's launcher. So, I had deleted the paths from FSD and switched back to Aurora when I had noticed that my games weren't launching. I've spent hours trying to find out what could've caused this, as well as trying to find out how to fix it and nothing has turned up. So, if there's any way that somebody could help me or give me a few tips towards fixing this or inspecting it closer, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I have 360 Neighbourhood installed and connected to my console, as well as AnyDash. So if anyone has the time and would be able to inspect my console's files to determine the cause, that is welcomed a possibility. 

IMG_2871[1].JPG

It can be a failing hdd mate.. If they are God versions and xbla, go into stock dash and see if they show up corrupted in the hdd..

Sorry for the late reply, been dealing with surgery, work, doctor's appointments, and moving, but I made sure to check in my stock dash's hard drive and nothing showed up corrupted. The problem only started occurring when I had switched from Aurora to FSD, so I'm fairly sure the problem is within those boundaries, however, I don't know how to fix it. Do you think wiping the HDD and re-installing the software might help? If so, if you have the time, would there be any files that I should not remove/keep, and would you mind referring me to a location to reacquire the software by any chance? I don't currently have my Xbox 360 with me, as it is at the house that I will be moving to, but I'm keeping this page bookmarked just in case. If there's any other information that I can provide, I'll be able to once I do finish moving on the 30th of this month. I appreciate the help, and any further replies would also be very much appreciated.