RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vienio

Clean disc pop up during game.

Hello all, just like in topic. Today i had problem with this first time. I played Resident Evil 6 Chris campaing and suddenly this message appeard ;/ But after i restarted game and i just go through this mission when it appeard everything was ok. Im confused now, can someone tell me what causes this? Is it RGH fault? I should mention that Leon campaing was fine no errors etc.

These things happen. This is not FSD issue, its just one of them things that happens to us all.

Maybe it couldn't read the data on time from the hard drive.

If its fine now, then its fine, if it happens again, don't use the GoD format.

AP protection remains in games and usually only comes to light when your using a GoD format.

These things happen. This is not FSD issue, its just one of them things that happens to us all.Maybe it couldn't read the data on time from the hard drive.If its fine now, then its fine, if it happens again, don't use the GoD format.AP protection remains in games and usually only comes to light when your using a GoD format.

That is already patched in freeboot, my guess is you are running the game off USB and the drive spun down. It didnt spin up in time for the game to find the data so it gave you the dirty disc error. Try the HDDAlive feature in dashlaunch.

Yeah exactly i got my games on external. So about this HDDAlive how do i use it? I turn it on editing launch ini?

..and if stills does it sometime, empty the cache-datas with the storage settings on the stock dashboard..

since the day i stoped using disc to play games, this message occured to me once!..i was playing Fable3 and at first i was having this message almost always after the same amount of time of playing, but after it begin to happend at almost the same place in the game, wich was when getting out of a cave,,dont remember wich but who caaaarrrrre..... and it stopped doing this completely when i deleted the cache datas. (..from storage menu in original dash..) but try at first like JPizzle said, he knows more! ;)

I run my 360 games from a usb as well. One time I was playing halo 4. And I had no music or voices, only the sound of the guns firing. And I had no idea why, but kept playing anyway. After a mission or two, a good hour, I got the dirty disk error.... Long story short, my usb wasn't even plugged into my 360. HahaSo, to agree with others and to just give my experience, I believe the dirty disk error is entirely related to playing the game from a usb. I know that there are hard drives that go into sleep mode after a certain period of time also. Not sure what usb you have.Anyway, take what you will from my post. Good luckSent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Everything is fine for now so i will keep playing ;) Im using external hdd 1tb (3.5') with his own power supply :) Thanks anyway for all those info.