RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
leinteger

LiNK on a XDK?

My retail rgh is pretty much broken & useless at the moment and i want to play some LiNK supported games. The specific game i'm trying to play is Halo: Reach but i can't seem to find any games? I can join rooms (using Aurora's plugin) but i cannot join any of the players or find any games of players in the room that i'm in. I remember this working fine on my retail, so i'm assuming it's an XDK issue. Are development kits supported? is there a way for me to connect my development kit to retail consoles with system link?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section this seems to be the only section i can find that seems suitable for this topic.

try this. its for xdk.. its called devlink.. https://mega.nz/#!RxkyDABY!S_En2CroHCI1narM9MxiKoyTzmXi_Z3aU87M5msOJU0

36 minutes ago, suprashake said:

try this. its for xdk.. its called devlink.. https://mega.nz/#!RxkyDABY!S_En2CroHCI1narM9MxiKoyTzmXi_Z3aU87M5msOJU0

I'm trying to use it with the Nova plugin . Since it has the same load address it wont work. I even went out of my way to reverse devlink and re-created that plugin but on a different load address. But nova seems to detect the hook and then greys out the system link button. Which is interesting and i would like to know the reason? maybe it nova already has a patch? i really don't know. But i'm not worried about it, I'm able to get into *some* games but it takes a long time to find someone i can join. I guess i'll have to fix my retail RGH but for the meantime i'll just use my devkit and just patiently wait for a game that i can join. Thanks for the help guys

23 hours ago, leinteger said:

I'm trying to use it with the Nova plugin . Since it has the same load address it wont work. I even went out of my way to reverse devlink and re-created that plugin but on a different load address. But nova seems to detect the hook and then greys out the system link button. Which is interesting and i would like to know the reason? maybe it nova already has a patch? i really don't know. But i'm not worried about it, I'm able to get into *some* games but it takes a long time to find someone i can join. I guess i'll have to fix my retail RGH but for the meantime i'll just use my devkit and just patiently wait for a game that i can join. Thanks for the help guys

I mean.. You can always try and find the rgloader files for devkit.. And see if that way works with link.. Since it patches in things lolol

when i had my my xdk i did not have to use devlink or nuthing.. nova link worked just fine on my xdk i sold to felida... its was a xenon xdk with out sidecar.. but it was a real xdk not a test or what ever ones that are out there... i have to ask what xdk are you using