RealModScene
s8n

Silly mistake , need a little help to reflash NAND

hi swizzy darkglider and other members ,  i just did my 5th Jasper 360 and i made an error due to being such a long time since my last RGH 1.2.  OK simply see pic below ,  i should have named it Aurora.xex but instead it is default.xex.  If i rename the Aurora.xex on my 360's External Hard Drive to default.xex it boots fine.  I was wondering if there is a better fix as in re-flashing the NAND ?. 

If i'm correct i can just edit the dashlaunch tab to Aurora.xex then save it ,  click on create XeBuildImage and then Write NAND ?

great.jpg

Yeah, you just rename it back to aurora and remap it.. Dashlaunch goes off a launch.ini file.. Nothing is written to nand unless you place the launch.ini in the nand..

Even then,

It's goes USB first, then hdd, then nand iirc.. As you can always place a standard launch.ini on USB and boot up.. You dont have to reflash nand to change it..

• Like 1

hi felida ,  thanks for replying.  Roger that i used dashlaunch configurator and remapped to Aurora.xex ,  just tested it and now it boots like a champ.

thanks for the knowledge and help , crisis averted