RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
genetik

Assassins Creed III Freezing!!!

This Seems To Be The Only Game On My RGH 360 That Freezes After A Couple Minutes Of Playing... What Could The Problem Be? I Tried Ripping It Over and Over I Tried Downloading Other Isos I Tried Replacing The Default.xex With Another I Have The Latest Title Update Active For It Yet It Still Doesnt Work. I Could Play Other Games For Hours and I Could Leave The System On The Menu For Hours and No Freezing So I Know Its Not The Console.

Do you Play the game via Metro or FSD? if it's FSD you could try a fresh install or if you haven't yet, update it to a newer version.

i need to ask one thing about this game, may i post here or start new thread, m new here, could not found new thread option.  :huh:

well. i downloaded, 

'Assassins.Creed.III.The.Infamy.DLC.XBOX360-MoNGoLS' which gives me these folders

555308AE00000002 and a file "F1F85D931F1701B33C2E42A72C31C913B80FB55"

i placed it in content 00000000's folder, but it did not show in Xbox game menu list and i am unable to play it, i used to do same practice with all other games which are running perfectly, but i dont know some of the games are not showing in Xbox game menu list, like this one.

i used XEX loader to put these files on 00000s location.

please suggest, i have Jtagged xbox. system screenshot is attached.post-6399-0-46478100-1362389022_thumb.jpg

Download the latest TU.Edit: This may be a silly question but do you have Assassin's Creed 3 installed on your Xbox 360.