RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SLOgamer123

LiNK won't connect to a room!

I just installed the Beta 2 update for F3, made a LiNK account and port forwarded ports. I go to XboX, run CoD: BO2, go to mini dashboard and go to System link. There are just some chinese letters. I go to rooms but I can't connect to a room. So I go on computer to Link site, connect to a room but still nothing. I've already changed the ports, didn't work. I don't really know if the Devlink must be On or Off? It's maybe my connections fault? Here is the connections sketch: post-5256-0-00703100-1358712233_thumb.jpgPlease help!PS: Sometimes in the middle of the game XboX shutdowns. Why's that?

try to reinstall f3 ,i had same error with chinese letters ,after reinstall was back to english,so when i connect to a lobby ,then go to link in the game it takes about 30 mins before i evan see any games but it works when it appears

yep guy but thinks its cos of my connection 1 meg,and its sharing over a network,tho the lobby display the rooms asap.only in the games link it takes long to show the active games