RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mouad

Boot anim or Fake anim wont start up !!

Hello everyone , i did replace the original boot with fake anim but this last wont start the intro is taken from youtube and in format wmv . is there something  not right ? THANKS IN ADVANCE

2 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

The video has to be in an ancient wmv9 format. FFMPEG can convert it, but it is slow(No multithreading support).

There are plenty of converters.. wondershare does a fantastic job at it.. even has a specific setting for it lol.. 

Edit: I mean "xbox360" setting.. not just wmv.. lol

16 hours ago, mouad said:

@gavin_darkglider i did convert it to format wmv9 but still no result  @felida what kind of settings should i made?

It all depends on the program you are using.. I cant give advice without atleast knowing that

i have some knowledge just let me know what should i do ? is there some SPECIFIC  settings in the .ini of the fake anim ? 

1 hour ago, mouad said:

i have some knowledge just let me know what should i do ? is there some SPECIFIC  settings in the .ini of the fake anim ? 

Does the default one work??

And I ment your converter software not xbox stuff lmao

i deleted the default one from the system and the anim i want i did convert it with YTD VIDEO  to the format wmv9 but i didnt show up it reboot directly to xbox dash , i think there is something wrong on the format or the size of the video , its about 19 second 

3 hours ago, mouad said:

i deleted the default one from the system and the anim i want i did convert it with YTD VIDEO  to the format wmv9 but i didnt show up it reboot directly to xbox dash , i think there is something wrong on the format or the size of the video , its about 19 second 

I mean the default fake anim.. Not the default xbox one.. 

yes the default work .. i have a rgh 360 console , only the video which i want dont show up it stay blank 

1 hour ago, mouad said:

yes the default work .. i have a rgh 360 console , only the video which i want dont show up it stay blank 

Then use a different converter program.. as it is an issue with the video.. 

And ofc it would be a modded console.. there is no dashlaunch for devkits.. which fakeanim is a plugin for.. 

21 hours ago, felida said:

Then use a different converter program.. as it is an issue with the video.. 

And ofc it would be a modded console.. there is no dashlaunch for devkits.. which fakeanim is a plugin for.. 

Fake anim is an app, that gets launched by dashlaunch before the default dashboard. you can run it from aurora, so I wouldnt call it  a dashlaunch plugin. "Plugins" are just DLL files with no executable entry point. Dashlaunch, or the app the plugin is for handles that.