RealModScene
devilhunter

Xell & Freeboot on DevKit (NOT RGL)

Greetings, 

I found a way to turn these unprogrammed CPU from china into dev cpu, I tried to flash them as retail with low CB LDV counter but failed to do (story for another topic). 

Anyways, Im trying to Run Xell on a dev unit but somewhere it fails and reboots till it gets RROD. However, glitch 2 ECC image works just fine which means it contains patches to ignore Fuse01 (dev fuse identification line). 

If someone got a clue on how to make Xebuild Jtag image to ignore fuse line 01 ) it would be very grateful. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, devilhunter said:

Greetings, 

I found a way to turn these unprogrammed CPU from china into dev cpu, I tried to flash them as retail with low CB LDV counter but failed to do (story for another topic). 

Anyways, Im trying to Run Xell on a dev unit but somewhere it fails and reboots till it gets RROD. However, glitch 2 ECC image works just fine which means it contains patches to ignore Fuse01 (dev fuse identification line). 

If someone got a clue on how to make Xebuild Jtag image to ignore fuse line 01 ) it would be very grateful. 

Thanks 

I mean.. There is a version of rgl 17489 floating around, that patches in the retail keys for dev consoles.. Lol.. 

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2019 at 6:35 PM, felida said:

I mean.. There is a version of rgl 17489 floating around, that patches in the retail keys for dev consoles.. Lol.. 

i itried that version, it doesnt read from USB and avatar isnt running I found this crazy post in demon forum but I couldnt understand the bold part, to quote

"ok so i have tinkered with this.. and figured out why there is no avatars, and why there is a freeze upon going to stock dash..

you need to use the minimal payload, the one that is 2kb, not the 4kb one(this will fix the hud problems and such)

then you need to hexedit rglXam.rglp and modify 01 44 67 to 01 44 51..  
^^^^^^ this is the reason for the freeze/error on going to stock dash, as it is "spoofing" the stock dash to 17526, when in actuality it really is just dash 17489.. 

i have pulled my OWN 17489 devkit files, and there is no actual 17526 anything in these "releases".. besides the "crappy" spoof"

3 hours ago, devilhunter said:

Lmao! Im quoting you from the other forum! WTF 

You I was telling myself this nick name isnt new to me

Hahahahah 

Yeah.. Thats for rgl on rgh.. Not the devkit version.. But same thing needs to be hexedited for the devkit files.. Haha

Edit:

And if you actually look into those files.. You'll know what I mean.. But at the same time.. I released my version here.. Since everytime i posted the working version.. Someone there would delete my thread.. Lolol

20 hours ago, felida said:

Yeah.. Thats for rgl on rgh.. Not the devkit version.. But same thing needs to be hexedited for the devkit files.. Haha

Edit:

And if you actually look into those files.. You'll know what I mean.. But at the same time.. I released my version here.. Since everytime i posted the working version.. Someone there would delete my thread.. Lolol

can you pm to say the least?