RealModScene
saifsaif45

OG Xbox light gun can it work with xbox 360 house of the dead and silent scope backwards compatible?

Hello guys! Do you guys know how to get the OG xbox light gun work with the 360? I want to play house of the dead 3 with it

8 hours ago, saifsaif45 said:

Hello guys! Do you guys know how to get the OG xbox light gun work with the 360? I want to play house of the dead 3 with it

Neither of those titles are on the compatible list.. simple search would have told you that.. that being said.. if the games DO work with the hacked files.. the gun may/may NOT work.. it also definitely won't work with HD tv.. as they were designed to work with CRT tvs

1 minute ago, felida said:

Neither of those titles are on the compatible list.. simple search would have told you that.. that being said.. if the games DO work with the hacked files.. the gun may/may NOT work.. it also definitely won't work with HD tv.. as they were designed to work with CRT tvs

It is in the compatibility list, I just downloaded hotd 3 (House of the dead 3) and I found a light gun that works on any tv, works with og xbox, I wonder if it works with 360, It's called EMS top gun 3 (and the hacked files may not work? The hacked files didn't put light gun settings?)

Unless there's some mod/hack I'm unaware of there is no way to use lightguns that work on the original Xbox on the Xbox 360. 

I have an EMS Top Gun 3 it works with original Xbox (and other systems and PC) not 360. 

House of the Dead 3 is on PC as well. 

Just now, NoSoul said:

Unless there's some mod/hack I'm unaware of there is no way to use any lightgun on the Xbox 360. 

Welp guess I am gonna play hotd 3 with controller then..😢

You can play HOTD 3 on PC with that EMS Top Gun 3. If you have a laptop or computer with HDMI support.