RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Better way to find other players?

hi guys,

Is there a better way to find other players other than just connecting via link and hoping someone is there to play?  lol

I guess we can check Unity's website too but just wondering how everyone goes about this especially if we're not able to connect to people on the other side of the planet.

I'm in Canada and my fav games are:

Red Dead Redemption - specifically undead overrun

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Resident Evil 5 - Merceneries mode

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Relentless said:

hi guys,

Is there a better way to find other players other than just connecting via link and hoping someone is there to play?  lol

I guess we can check Unity's website too but just wondering how everyone goes about this especially if we're not able to connect to people on the other side of the planet.

There is the matchmaking part of this site, the discord server, or you can pm/FB/any other way.. 

It would be nice if somehow we got a link chat like xlink-kai has done.. 

And you CAN connect to people across the globe.. They just have to have decent internet.. Lol.. Which to be honest, most dont.. Due to country restrictions and all that.. 

• Like 2

On 6/5/2019 at 1:20 PM, Relentless said:

hi guys,

I am also looking for people to play with via link.      I would like to play Blur,Call of duty ghost ( any COD Game to be honest )  And i am open to playing other games as well.

I made it a point to have all the xbox360 games that have system link support so i have the majority, if not all of them.  

Join the Discord here by clicking on this link:

https://discord.gg/zbVHAqU    I prefer to voice chat, over typing in discord, while playing games.  

I hope you have a PC mic but if not, you can use the discord app on your phone to talk in the voice chat channel.   

I live in the USA on the east coast in New York, so we  are local so we have the same time zone.      reply to this message and also on Discord.  My name is also morpheous on discord.

If you don't have a discord account, just sign up for one real quick.... 

Argh, I hate discord, can never pass verification.  TOO much security for what it is....  My handle on there is Peedubya - Canada