RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MasterWarrior17

How can i add my Xbox Live acc in my RGH

Hey, so when modding my console I decided to completely reset the console, as a result all my saves, and games were wiped out but it wasn't much of a problem, now I wanna add my LIVE account in my modded console but I cant. Is there anyway to download my LIVE acc profile from PC and put it in the console?

17 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

Hey, so when modding my console I decided to completely reset the console, as a result all my saves, and games were wiped out but it wasn't much of a problem, now I wanna add my LIVE account in my modded console but I cant. Is there anyway to download my LIVE acc profile from PC and put it in the console?

Nope.. You need an xbox to download the profile.. And your saves are basically lost.. They are stored outside of your profile.. Most of them are..

7 minutes ago, felida said:

Nope.. You need an xbox to download the profile.. And your saves are basically lost.. They are stored outside of your profile.. Most of them are..

the saves aren't a problem, but I really wanted to add my acc

24 minutes ago, MasterWarrior17 said:

the saves aren't a problem, but I really wanted to add my acc

Then you can undo mod, download your profile to USB, then remod, and then transfer it off USB..

1 hour ago, Remmigiosh said:

Or just download the profile on another unmodded console and transfer that to your RGH.

I was assuming the op didnt have another console.. Lol..