RealModScene
Andre1959

Need help to start auora trainer

Hello all,

Its my first time I run a pack of trailer build for Aurora,

You will see how I install that pack and also a picture of all my games onto my usb drive. I need to know how I start if I am in the game which button I have to click and how i would know if my game is support by this trainer.

Thank you very much for your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KHTJkBK2s&list=PL6JfcdLVQ76s-JkL-cR7qDPHxBL0Q3EvN

22 minutes ago, SENTIN3LiS said:

First you need to activate trainer in Aurora, then launch the game, after that press START+BACK 

Can also config certain cheats before you launch the trainer.. So you dont need to activate in game..

On 6/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, Andre1959 said:

I make a video step by step to launch the trailer but it didnt show up after you have a footage it works. What I am doing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV2Mt_ynNSY&list=PL6JfcdLVQ76s-JkL-cR7qDPHxBL0Q3EvN&index=6&t=0s

For starters..

The setup is like this:

Aurora/user/trainers/title id/trainer.xex

You need to move them all out of the subfolder..

Instead of:

Aurora/user/trainer/aurora trainers..../title id/

And like gavin said.. They have to match the TU.. But.. Once you place them inside the correct location, if the TU doesnt match, they will be grey and unconfig/unlaunchable.. 

For right now you have a bad setup for the folder location..

Hi Man,

I add a video of what I understand you tell me, I am not sure what you mean , I have to create subfolder name title id and add to it the complete pack or the title id means the name of the games I m not sure of what you means. How do I check if the games have the right Tu and where the folder I need to add the right TU.

The right tu of the games do i found them on xboxunity.net ?

There is lot of question to ask, you will be so kind to answer it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7npgGZPE6Y&list=PL6JfcdLVQ76s-JkL-cR7qDPHxBL0Q3EvN&index=11&t=0s

37 minutes ago, Andre1959 said:

Hi Man,

I add a video of what I understand you tell me, I am not sure what you mean , I have to create subfolder name title id and add to it the complete pack or the title id means the name of the games I m not sure of what you means. How do I check if the games have the right Tu and where the folder I need to add the right TU.

The right tu of the games do i found them on xboxunity.net ?

There is lot of question to ask, you will be so kind to answer it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7npgGZPE6Y&list=PL6JfcdLVQ76s-JkL-cR7qDPHxBL0Q3EvN&index=11&t=0s

No.. the trainers already come inside their title id folders.. 

Title id is the hex identifier of the games.. 

Ok now I understand I place they sub folder Title id in the trainer folder of aurora now Aurora found the trailer but sometimes he need the Title update do I need to create under trainer a subfolder Title Update and after I search with  the title ID numbers  the title update files  in xboxunity.net and download it to my subfolder that I just create Title Update ,

And if i run the trailer with the games and there some bugs , I try another time with the next files title update.

Am i right ? 

1 hour ago, Andre1959 said:

Ok now I understand I place they sub folder Title id in the trainer folder of aurora now Aurora found the trailer but sometimes he need the Title update do I need to create under trainer a subfolder Title Update and after I search with  the title ID numbers  the title update files  in xboxunity.net and download it to my subfolder that I just create Title Update ,

And if i run the trailer with the games and there some bugs , I try another time with the next files title update.

Am i right ? 

Just use aurora to download the title update.. Plus the game has to match the trainer.. Well I should say, the trainer needs to match the game.. Lol.. 

For example:

If I were to make a trainer for the region free game, it will not show up for the jap/EUR/usa release.. Same goes for any of the other mix.. 

53 minutes ago, Andre1959 said:

Hi ,

Just to confirm with you to add title update to my games I show on the video what i am doing,  no need to go to xboxunity.net to have it , with Aurora I just have to open it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5tAZ4jTIc&list=PL6JfcdLVQ76s-JkL-cR7qDPHxBL0Q3EvN&index=12&t=0s

You have to download it.. Lol.. Once it is downloaded it will show up in installed side.. Not just marketplace side.. Then you have to activate it.. It will be a solid icon beside the tu..