RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Is there a way to remote shut down xbox 360 RGH via web UI?

3 hours ago, Relentless said:

Hi guys,

Is there a way to remote shut down xbox 360 RGH via web UI?

I know there is a way to restart and such.. But why shutdown? Is the power button not working? Is the controller and xbox guide not working?

3 minutes ago, Relentless said:

Nah, forgot to turn it off

Ok.. i think there might be a button, but I don't have a working rgh to test.. lol.. mine are soft bricked until I can refresh nands.. 

Gotcha....

More specifically about yesterday, I left my Corona RGH transferring games from my macbook to it and remoting in to my macbook from work.  I noticed the transfer stopped and it wouldn't resume or anything via FTP in Aurora.  This was the reason why I was wondering if there was a way to remotely shut down the xbox, I didn't want it running all day.

When I got home last night, I tried it again but using FTP in FSD instead and it seems a thousand times more reliable, despite alot of files dropped during transfer I'm still able to resume them upon numerous tries.  I'll keep doing this until eventually all files are transferred over.

32 minutes ago, Relentless said:

Gotcha....

More specifically about yesterday, I left my Corona RGH transferring games from my macbook to it and remoting in to my macbook from work.  I noticed the transfer stopped and it wouldn't resume or anything via FTP in Aurora.  This was the reason why I was wondering if there was a way to remotely shut down the xbox, I didn't want it running all day.

When I got home last night, I tried it again but using FTP in FSD instead and it seems a thousand times more reliable, despite alot of files dropped during transfer I'm still able to resume them upon numerous tries.  I'll keep doing this until eventually all files are transferred over.

Sounds more like your ftp program..

Argh!!!  Figured out the reason why it wasn't being read on partybuffalo or Fatxplorer....   The drive was formatted via xbox external USB port so therefore, hard drive serial number was not on it.  Only way to format a blank drive and to have it function properly is to format it via xbox internal connection NOT via xbox external usb - it'll still format it but it won't show up when you hook it up to operate as the main internal drive.  When formatting internally it'll ask you to enter the consoles serial number (what a pain in the ass)  I wasted so much damn f#$^ing time!  oh well, live and learn!

5 hours ago, Relentless said:

Argh!!!  Figured out the reason why it wasn't being read on partybuffalo or Fatxplorer....   The drive was formatted via xbox external USB port so therefore, hard drive serial number was not on it.  Only way to format a blank drive and to have it function properly is to format it via xbox internal connection NOT via xbox external usb - it'll still format it but it won't show up when you hook it up to operate as the main internal drive.  When formatting internally it'll ask you to enter the consoles serial number (what a pain in the ass)  I wasted so much damn f#$^ing time!  oh well, liver and learn!

Lol.. External usb is formatted fat32.. You dont need a 3rd party program to read it..

As for internal.. It becomes xfat.. And does need it.. 

6 hours ago, Relentless said:

lol, yah - shoot, and I responded to the wrong thread too!  

Lol it happens..