RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JISSMAI27

gta v xbox 360 dlc fatal crash intercepted

hello,

i downloaded gta v dlcs manually in my xbox 360 , (i have the dashboard aurora) when i try to start the its not working "the game couldnt star...) even after i disabled the title update 

its not working this time they  give me "fatal crash intercepted)

pease HELP.

4 hours ago, JISSMAI27 said:

hello,

i downloaded gta v dlcs manually in my xbox 360 , (i have the dashboard aurora) when i try to start the its not working "the game couldnt star...) even after i disabled the title update 

its not working this time they  give me "fatal crash intercepted)

pease HELP.

This has absolutely nothing to do with aurora.. So I'm gonna say no help. Use your legit dlc and see if that works with your legit game.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, felida said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with aurora.. So I'm gonna say no help. Use your legit dlc and see if that works with your legit game.. 

i didnt understand what you said. but the title updates never work in aurora dashboard in dont now why

thank you very much for your help

22 minutes ago, JISSMAI27 said:

i didnt understand what you said. but the title updates never work in aurora dashboard in dont now why

thank you very much for your help

are you using wifi? are you downloading thru aurora?

you are apparently the only one who cant work the TU system then.. and this wouldn't be a TU problem.. as your problem lies within the DLC..

18 hours ago, felida said:

are you using wifi? are you downloading thru aurora?

you are apparently the only one who cant work the TU system then.. and this wouldn't be a TU problem.. as your problem lies within the DLC..

no im playing offline, i cant play onnline . i think every time i download a TITLE UPDATE for any game its not working

Just now, JISSMAI27 said:

no im playing offline, i cant play onnline . i think every time i download a TITLE UPDATE for any game its not working

and yesterday i deleted some dlcs and disabled the title update but only the collectors edition dlc whos appearing

1 hour ago, JISSMAI27 said:

If you use aurora to download the tu, you'll get the right one.. And it pulls it from unity.. You should read up on stuff before making complaints.. 

And yet you are complaining about dlc not working.. And fyi, usually collector's/goty editions include all dlc.. 

3 hours ago, felida said:

If you use aurora to download the tu, you'll get the right one.. And it pulls it from unity.. You should read up on stuff before making complaints.. 

And yet you are complaining about dlc not working.. And fyi, usually collector's/goty editions include all dlc.. 

i cant get onnline my xbox is jtaged.

when i activate the TITLE UPDATE a message pops up "the game couldnt start" but when i disable the TITLE UPDATE the game works but after the second load screen its crashes "fatal crash intercepted"

5 minutes ago, JISSMAI27 said:

i cant get onnline my xbox is jtaged.

when i activate the TITLE UPDATE a message pops up "the game couldnt start" but when i disable the TITLE UPDATE the game works but after the second load screen its crashes "fatal crash intercepted"

And I will say this again.. You need to read up on everything dealing with aurora/modded consoles.. You really are trying to be spoon fed the answers instead of actually doing some research..

2 hours ago, felida said:

And I will say this again.. You need to read up on everything dealing with aurora/modded consoles.. You really are trying to be spoon fed the answers instead of actually doing some research..

i researched but i didnt found any answer or way to resolve this

and thank you for your help