Jump to content
RealModScene
saifsaif45

Xp gamesaves doesn't send my confirmation email

Recommended Posts

Hello, so I logged into a website called "xpgamesaves" it says that it send me a confirmation email but I don't get it, I tried "resend email", and I checked my email, but I don't get it, anyone working in xp can help? *I am stupid risking my account for this*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Contact xp site administrator not here....this is RMS forum.

How can I contact him/her? Direct messages? I can't even post therads so I guessed I can find help here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

How can I contact him/her? Direct messages? I can't even post therads so I guessed I can find help here

Why? Lol.. We have nothing to do with that site....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, felida said:

Why? Lol.. We have nothing to do with that site....

Do you at least know where to contact them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

Do you at least know where to contact them? 

Yeah.. THEIR forums..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

 I can't post in their forums

Ok.  I am going to answer this politely..

We are not affiliated with xpg.. In any way. If you didn't recieve your conf email.. Check your spam, try using a different email address.. 

 

And in the future, dont try to bug people that have nothing to do with your problem.. That is like asking microsoft about a sony issue, Apple about windows errors, etc.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, felida said:

Ok.  I am going to answer this politely..

We are not affiliated with xpg.. In any way. If you didn't recieve your conf email.. Check your spam, try using a different email address.. 

 

And in the future, dont try to bug people that have nothing to do with your problem.. That is like asking microsoft about a sony issue, Apple about windows errors, etc.

OK I am really sorry if I bugged you, thanks for trying to help

 

 

 

 

Can you delete my topic though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

OK I am really sorry if I bugged you, thanks for trying to help

 

 

 

 

Can you delete my topic though?

There isnt any reason to? Lol

I wasnt trying to go off either.. I just didnt want my answer to be taken as an attack towards you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...