RealModScene
Andre1959

How to add savegames to xbox 360

Hi Gamers,

I am newbies in the xbox world,

I need to follow a video tutorial on how to add savegames to my xbox 360 console , It was very kind of you if you can give some links so I can follow it.

Aurora has this option built in as of 0.7b, but you can always copy the save data manually, if needed. It should be stored in the content folder, with all of the other "Xbox" data. Problem is without knowing which game, it makes it harder, and saves are linked to profiles, so you need to change the profile it is linked to. Aurora will copy them to flashdrives and stuff, so you could probably do that.

Do you mean adding  profile I'm using when I play the games  to the savegames with horizon . Lets do an example I have the savegame of gtav5 and i Want be able to load this game.

Do you have a video tutorial on how to do it using horizon

No, I mean use aurora to move the save from one hdd to a usb drive, copy the files off the usb drive, and then use aurora to attach it to a different user/same user on a different xbox. Simple as that, it is a built in feature, as of 0.7b. I mean you could use horizon, but you will not get much support for that here, as we have integrated much of what you are asking for in this post in Aurora. If you want a video tutorial on using horizon, I would suggest checking youtube.

Thank  you I will used Aurora but I finally was able to add my savedgames using Horizon you must change the profile and after add to hdd your savegames. But if you want to supply one link so I can follow the tutorial How to add savedgames using Aurora, it will be so kind from you.