RealModScene
rubensyama

HUD COLORS _ Xbox 360 RGH _ (08/05/2019)

797266584_HUDCOLORS-OFICIAL.png.d5dbb45f8cdc059cfe2291a45535001c.png
. Today we look to the future.Β πŸ˜ƒ

Looking for people who want to customize their device their way, Unlock possibilities to use your favorite color,
Simple things like this can open a window of possibilities,

Β 

We call this project: HUD COLORSΒ 

Something simple like changing the color of HUD, can be seen with good eyes by the community.

HUD COLORS, it's not just color changes in HUD

There are also personalized notifications, which are activated every time you enter or leave a profile, or welcome messages when simply starting your device, such as freeing up achievements and more
We would like to change the color Hud, but also change the color and appearance of notifications

How to install
Create a new folder at the root of your USB storage or HDD and rename it to HUD COLORS
Download HUD COLORS, extract from rar and insert the .xex file in the root of your new folder named HUD COLORS
Run DashLaunch, navigate to the / Plugins tab, select your new HUD COLOR folder at the root of your storage, choose your favorite HUD COLORS by name, each have their HUD colors and animations, after selecting which you like best, save the path in DashLaunch
Turn the device off and then on again to enjoy = D

If you prefer, select the manual form by editing your launch.ini in the root of your storage
Ex:
; example plugin entry
; plugin1 = Usb:\plugin\aplugin.xex
[Plugins]
plugin1 =Β 
plugin2 =Β 
plugin3 =Β 
plugin4 =Β 
plugin5 = Usb:\Hud Colors\H.C_BlueMix.xex
========================================

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
HUD COLORS / LARANJAΒ 

Xbox  2019-05-08_09-13-30.jpg

DOWNLOAD :
en-US_H.C_Laranja.rar

pt-BR _ H.C_Laranja.rar

es-AR_H.C_Laranja.rar
Β 
=======================================
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
HUD COLORS /Blue Mix
1645786420_Xbox2019-05-08_10-32-53.thumb.jpg.5df4f796e22887b64a1f3e09df37b71a.jpg

DOWNLOAD :
en-US _H.C_BlueMix.rarΒ 

es-AR_H.C_BlueMix.rar

pt-BR _H.C_BlueMix.rar

HUD COLORS / VerdeEdit

804774085_Xbox2019-05-09_06-54-07.thumb.jpg.caea94714e89aeb9ae66d19c81bdbbd7.jpg

DOWNLOAD :

pt-BR _H.C_VerdeEdt.rar

es-AR_H.C_VerdeEdt.rar

en-US _H.C_VerdeEdt.rar

HUD COLORS / rosa

327040288_Scene12019-05-11_20-10-34.thumb.jpg.0b8bbe98638860bd47049800db7b3b44.jpg

DOWNLOAD :

en-US_H.C_rosa.rar

es-AR_H.C_rosa.rar

pt-BR _H.C_rosa.rar

====================
Let me know what you think about HUD COLORS
Your opinion will be heard

Credits about creation of edition HUD COLORS :
[ BRASIL ]
-Β Fabricio Messias de Godoi
@
fabricioinsiderΒ 
43712899_1069737856534428_6942532665086050304_n.png.90d282bd8a7f11ca6a223a6e5e183b50.png

thank youΒ πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 3

Good workπŸ‘Œ and thanksΒ For anyone who works to keep the scene alive.⁦❀️⁩

• Like 1

This is a good idea.. But you can simply change the hud without the need for a dashlaunch plugin.. Like @begallegal1

Β 

3 hours ago, felida said:

This is a good idea.. But you can simply change the hud without the need for a dashlaunch plugin..ο»Ώ Like @begallegal1

Β 

not exactly, editing aurora hudscenes only makes things limited to it (like for example to translate texts and to change some things like color of the buttons with colored texts,), with this plugin I can change the visuals of the xbox 360 notifications and the HUD images and icons of the original xbox that also applies in NXE/ Aurora / FSD, butΒ if you limit yourself with aurora plugins I could never do this,Β same as the images in the postΒ the project that goes beyond what Begal did, lol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rubensyama said:

797266584_HUDCOLORS-OFICIAL.png.d5dbb45f8cdc059cfe2291a45535001c.png
. Today we look to the future.Β πŸ˜ƒ

Looking for people who want to customize their device their way, Unlock possibilities to use your favorite color,
Simple things like this can open a window of possibilities,

Β 

We call this project: HUD COLORSΒ 

Something simple like changing the color of HUD, can be seen with good eyes by the community.

HUD COLORS, it's not just color changes in HUD

There are also personalized notifications, which are activated every time you enter or leave a profile, or welcome messages when simply starting your device, such as freeing up achievements and more
We would like to change the color Hud, but also change the color and appearance of notifications

How to install
Create a new folder at the root of your USB storage or HDD and rename it to HUD COLORS
Download HUD COLORS, extract from rar and insert the .xex file in the root of your new folder named HUD COLORS
Run DashLaunch, navigate to the / Plugins tab, select your new HUD COLOR folder at the root of your storage, choose your favorite HUD COLORS by name, each have their HUD colors and animations, after selecting which you like best, save the path in DashLaunch
Turn the device off and then on again to enjoy = D

If you prefer, select the manual form by editing your launch.ini in the root of your storage
Ex:
; example plugin entry
; plugin1 = Usb:\plugin\aplugin.xex
[Plugins]
plugin1 =Β 
plugin2 =Β 
plugin3 =Β 
plugin4 =Β 
plugin5 = Usb:\Hud Colors\H.C_BlueMix.xex
========================================

HUD COLORS / LARANJAΒ 

Xbox  2019-05-08_09-13-30.jpg

DOWNLOAD :
en-US_H.C_Laranja.rar

pt-BR _ H.C_Laranja.rar

es-AR_H.C_Laranja.rar
Β 
=======================================

DOWNLOAD :
en-US _H.C_BlueMix.rarΒ 

es-AR_H.C_BlueMix.rar

pt-BR _H.C_BlueMix.rar
====================
Let me know what you think about HUD COLORS
Your opinion will be heard

Credits about creation of edition HUD COLORS :
[ BRASIL ]
-Β Fabricio Messias de Godoi
ο»Ώ @
fabricioinsiderΒ 

thank youΒ πŸ™‚

Β 

AND MORE COLORS COMING SOON...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

not exactly, editing aurora hudscenes only makes things limited to it (like for example to translate texts and to change some things like color of the buttons with colored texts,), with this plugin I can change the visuals of the xbox 360 notifications and the HUD images and icons of the original xbox that also applies in NXE/ Aurora / FSD, butΒ if you limit yourself with aurora plugins I could never do this,Β same as the images in the postΒ the project that goes beyond what Begal did, lol.

Ok.. Maybe you should try to make the plugin read stuff from somewhere else.. So you can change the stuff easier.. Sort of like this:

b59tDht.gif

2 hours ago, felida said:

Ok.. Maybe you should try to make the plugin read stuff from somewhere else.. So you can change the stuff easier.. Sort of like this:

b59tDht.gif

that would be good, but this will depend on a server on the other side like the XBLS plugins, and the idea is not to do something that depends on the internet but something you can get without Xbox live ...

3 hours ago, felida said:

b59tDht.gif

He has done a good job to avoid ...XBLS and stealth server...etcΒ Because this is not allowed here

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

that would be good, but this will depend on a server on the other side like the XBLS plugins, and the idea is not to do something that depends on the internet but something you can get without Xbox live ...

Β 

9 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

He has done a good job to avoid ...XBLS and stealth server...etcΒ Because this is not allowed here

You can easily make it read from a text file and not require internet.. Lol..

The hex values are what I was pointing towards.. Not a stealth server lol

Β 

On 5/9/2019 at 12:33 PM, felida said:

Β 

You can easily make it read from a text file and not require internet.. Lol..

The hex values are what I was pointing towards.. Not a stealth server lol

Β 

If you have an idea, give help πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, salah.rgh2 said:

If you have an idea, give help πŸ˜‰

I did just give help with the idea.. Lol.. You want to see how something interacts with a text or config? Look into retroarch source..Β 

I dont have experience in coding myself lolol..

Can you add a dark color scheme ?Β 

Cuz the white list background colorΒ is burning my eyesΒ 

Cool project, I am happy that all that work I did to make the hud stuff a possibility is getting put to use by someone other than stealth servers, and begalegal. lol. Honestly, I was kind of pissed when I cracked that(Not the hu, but the issues with modifying it), released the information, and the only people who used it were the stealth server designers(Who used a leaked version of the FSD plugin code to create their huds). lol. It is strange to see where your projects go sometimes. ;) Makes me wonder what people will do with my Gentoo L4T for the Switch that I am working on. That being said, I have owned most of the hardware, which is harder than you would think, even with the L4T kernel on gitlab. I have ran in to all sorts of issues getting the Nvidia graphics drivers, and sound drivers to work correctly. That being said, I have it all excepting OpenMax, Cuda, V4L and the Gstreamer stuff. From there it is just installing the other Nvidia specific packages, most of which are useless on the switch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Projeto legal, eu estou feliz que todo esse trabalho que eu fiz para fazer as coisas do hud uma possibilidade estΓ‘ sendo colocado em uso por alguΓ©m alΓ©m de servidores furtivos, e begalegal. ri muito. Honestamente, eu estava meio que chateado quando eu decifrei isso (nΓ£o o hu, mas os problemas em modificΓ‘-lo), liberou as informaçáes, e as ΓΊnicas pessoas que usaram foram os designers de servidores furtivos (quem usou uma versΓ£o vazada do plugin FSD cΓ³digo para criar seus huds). ri muito. Γ‰ estranho ver onde seus projetos vΓ£o Γ s vezes.;)Me faz pensar no que as pessoas vΓ£o fazer com meu Gentoo L4T para o Switch em que estou trabalhando. Dito isto, possuo a maior parte do hardware, o que Γ© mais difΓ­cil do que vocΓͺ imagina, mesmo com o kernel L4T no gitlab. Eu corri para todos os tipos de problemas recebendo os drivers grΓ‘ficos da Nvidia e drivers de som para funcionar corretamente. Dito isto, eu tenho tudo, exceto OpenMax, Cuda, V4L e as coisas Gstreamer. De lΓ‘, Γ© apenas instalar os outros pacotes especΓ­ficos da Nvidia, a maioria dos quais sΓ£o inΓΊteis no switch.

Β 

The possibilities appear looking at the best we work like this, (maybe simple modifications) and different ideas, @fabricio achieved something very good, note 10, thanks to the work already made available, and very good to see that even after years one can change things , and do not rely on online servers to activate the possibilities, congratulations for your incredible work, will be eternal, as well as many other works done on the scene, Thanks for sharing

5 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Cool project, I am happy that all that work I did to make the hud stuff a possibility is getting put to use by someone other than stealth servers, and begalegal. lol. Honestly, I was kind of pissed when I cracked that(Not the hu, but the issues with modifying it), released the information, and the only people who used it were the stealth server designers(Who used a leaked version of the FSD plugin code to create their huds). lol. It is strange to see where your projects go sometimes. ;) Makes me wonder what people will do with my Gentoo L4T for the Switch that I am working on. That being said, I have owned most of the hardware, which is harder than you would think, even with the L4T kernel on gitlab. I have ran in to all sorts of issues getting the Nvidia graphics drivers, and sound drivers to work correctly. That being said, I have it all excepting OpenMax, Cuda, V4L and the Gstreamer stuff. From there it is just installing the other Nvidia specific packages, most of which are useless on the switch.

I have a lot to thank you and the whole team involved in these things, especially @felida for having done several tutorial videos here on the Hudscenes, I learned a lot about it, each one has always done their part here in the forum, thanks for everything.