RealModScene
lilkuz2005

title updates from unity

Hey guys, I just finished glitching my new 360, installed a 2tb hdd internally and copied my games collection to the drive, I have installed aurora latest and I have signed into unity from the dashboard, I find the game I want to play and then press Y then search for title updates and nothing, I keep refreshing and nothing shows up, is this an issue with ths unity site or am I doing something wrong?

2 hours ago, lilkuz2005 said:

Hey guys, I just finished glitching my new 360, installed a 2tb hdd internally and copied my games collection to the drive, I have installed aurora latest and I have signed into unity from the dashboard, I find the game I want to play and then press Y then search for title updates and nothing, I keep refreshing and nothing shows up, is this an issue with ths unity site or am I doing something wrong?

It is an issue with the server, I think.. Covers work, pushing title updates work, but viewing the updates via aurora doesnt work.. Ive let the devs know.. So it's being worked on.

17 hours ago, felida said:

It is an issue with the server, I think.. Covers work, pushing title updates work, but viewing the updates via aurora doesnt work.. Ive let the devs know.. So it's being worked on.

hey i just wanted to say that i came home from work today i launched Aurora and now title updates are working in the dash, i guess it was a server issue, thanks for your help felida

On 5/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, salah.rgh2 said:

Now TU He returned to work.

No.. It wasnt brought to anyone's attention.. The devs were working.. I contacted them as im a tester.. I have had some personal stuff going on and havent been able to bring it to their attention.. So if anyone is to blame.. It would be me 🤣

18 hours ago, felida said:

No.. It wasnt brought to anyone's attention.. The devs were working.. I contacted them as im a tester.. I have had some personal stuff going on and havent been able to bring it to their attention.. So if anyone is to blame.. It would be me 🤣

We stayed in the dark for a few days because of you 🤣 ...lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

We stayed in the dark for a few days because of you 🤣 ...lol

Well.. Tbh.. There is other testers too.. 😝.. Lololol.. I had some serious personal stuff.. Got into a car accident.. Being hit by an SUV isnt exactly fun.. Nor has it been easy since lol.. Im not hurt.. But had to move and stuff.. But I'll get back into my groove soon

7 hours ago, felida said:

Well.. Tbh.. There is other testers too.. 😝.. Lololol.. I had some serious personal stuff.. Got into a car accident.. Being hit by an SUV isnt exactly fun.. Nor has it been easy since lol.. Im not hurt.. But had to move and stuff.. But I'll get back into my groove soon

it is OK Your safety first.