RealModScene
saifsaif45

Title updates don't show up anymore...

Hi guys! So I was having fun with my Xbox 360 and i check title updates in aurora after I download a game, I downloaded black ops 2 and I went to update it to the latest version, but title updates don't show up, I checked plugins and my Internet and it was good, I reconnected the Internet but it doesn't even show up..., any help?

Edit: Just discovered there was problem with servers, no need to help now.

Edit 2: If anyone says I can download it manually then I can't, because the game content isn't even creating so that's weird too lol.

Edit 3: Problem is fixed! :)

Posted (edited)

We all have this problem ... we are in darkness šŸ‘€....go use FSD TU WorksĀ fineĀ Old and without support but still works

Edited by salah.rgh2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

We all have this problem ... we are in darkness šŸ‘€....go use FSD TU WorksĀ fineĀ Old and without support but still works

OK

21 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

OK

I have notified the devs.. They are looking into it atm

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, felida said:

šŸ‘Œ

14 hours ago, felida said:

I just downloaded cod mw2 and when I went to check title updates it was there...but not cod bo2.Ā 

1 minute ago, saifsaif45 said:

I just downloaded cod mw2 and when I went to check title updates it was there...but not cod bo2.Ā 

Yes aurora TU service has been down for about a month use FSD 3rev 783 it's working fine ...Until the problems are addressed in the aurora.

59 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Yes aurora TU service has been down for about a month use FSD 3rev 783 it's working fine ...Until the problems are addressed in the aurora.

What Is FSD 3rev 783? And mw2 title update is showing except bo2.

6 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

It should be fixed now.. As the devs just told me.. I havent checked it yet myself.. But checkĀ 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, felida said:

It should be fixed now.. As the devs just told me.. I havent checked it yet myself.. But checkĀ 

To myself that's a dumb question but, we refresh the title updates or do something else to get it back? Like download and import?

7 minutes ago, felida said:

Nvm I just refreshed and it is there! The problem is fixed! Thanks for help I guess lol.

6 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

Nvm I just refreshed and it is there! The problem is fixed! Thanks for help I guess lol.

Np mate

55 minutes ago, felida said:

Yes, TU service is working now šŸ™‚

• Haha 1