Jump to content
RealModScene
saifsaif45

Title updates don't show up anymore...

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! So I was having fun with my Xbox 360 and i check title updates in aurora after I download a game, I downloaded black ops 2 and I went to update it to the latest version, but title updates don't show up, I checked plugins and my Internet and it was good, I reconnected the Internet but it doesn't even show up..., any help?

Edit: Just discovered there was problem with servers, no need to help now.

Edit 2: If anyone says I can download it manually then I can't, because the game content isn't even creating so that's weird too lol.

Edit 3: Problem is fixed! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We all have this problem ... we are in darkness šŸ‘€....go use FSD TU WorksĀ fineĀ Old and without support but still works

Edited by salah.rgh2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

We all have this problem ... we are in darkness šŸ‘€....go use FSD TU WorksĀ fineĀ Old and without support but still works

OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

OK

I have notified the devs.. They are looking into it atm

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, felida said:

I have notified the devs.. They are looking into it atm

šŸ‘Œ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, felida said:

I have notified the devs.. They are looking into it atm

I just downloaded cod mw2 and when I went to check title updates it was there...but not cod bo2.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saifsaif45 said:

I just downloaded cod mw2 and when I went to check title updates it was there...but not cod bo2.Ā 

Yes aurora TU service has been down for about a month use FSD 3rev 783 it's working fine ...Until the problems are addressed in the aurora.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Yes aurora TU service has been down for about a month use FSD 3rev 783 it's working fine ...Until the problems are addressed in the aurora.

What Is FSD 3rev 783? And mw2 title update is showing except bo2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Yes aurora TU service has been down for about a month use FSD 3rev 783 it's working fine ...Until the problems are addressed in the aurora.

It should be fixed now.. As the devs just told me.. I havent checked it yet myself.. But checkĀ 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, felida said:

It should be fixed now.. As the devs just told me.. I havent checked it yet myself.. But checkĀ 

To myself that's a dumb question but, we refresh the title updates or do something else to get it back? Like download and import?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, felida said:

It should be fixed now.. As the devs just told me.. I havent checked it yet myself.. But checkĀ 

Nvm I just refreshed and it is there! The problem is fixed! Thanks for help I guess lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, saifsaif45 said:

Nvm I just refreshed and it is there! The problem is fixed! Thanks for help I guess lol.

Np mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, felida said:

It should be fixed now.. As the devs just told me.. I havent checked it yet myself.. But checkĀ 

Yes, TU service is working now šŸ™‚

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...