RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ThatRGHGuy

Need Help (compiling Xell)

Okay, I have no knowledge with linux, within 10mins into linux I gave up entirely!

So I have been messing around with the Xell Reloaded source supplied on github and found that you could change the theme of xell like the ASCII art and the back ground color and text colors.

I just need somebody to compile the custom xell I have currently created. I mean I tried following the tut on how to compile xell but nothing ever came of it, error after error or terminal would launch and auto close, so I just gave up...

If somebody would love to help me message me here or on Discord [CabooseSayzWTF#4421]

@Swizzy any help would be great! I did mange to modify the  XellCompiler VM, however it seems to be just terminal based, I have no idea how to throw a custom xell in the vm to use over the original xell.. I also have no idea how to even extract it if it builds, but me building xell anyways throws errors even with your supplied vm version.

Post the errors you're getting and someone might be able to help you figure it out.

If memory don't serve me wrong the VM is setup to use SMB, meaning you should be able to connect from windows using \\<ip>\ and that way access the location where XeLL should be

• Like 1