RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Sefi

Renaming games & editing game synopsis on PC

Hi all, is title possible? I have some Japanese games which I want the title in it's original language but it's English on the DB. My 360 doesn't have Japanese keyboard so I need to rename it with my PC.

Also some of my games are missing their synopsis. Is there a way to edit this on the PC too?

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, Sefi said:

Hi all, is title possible? I have some Japanese games which I want the title in it's original language but it's English on the DB. My 360 doesn't have Japanese keyboard so I need to rename it with my PC.

Also some of my games are missing their synopsis. Is there a way to edit this on the PC too?

Thanks in advance

Swizzys asset editor can do the synopsis and stuff.. As for renaming.. Dont know.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

Swizzys asset editor can do the synopsis and stuff.. As for renaming.. Dont know.. 

I realised how to get the synopsis' added which were missing... Most of the games in my library atm are Japanese, so I had to make Aurora download game info from the Japanese marketplace instead of UK. This also made Aurora change the game names to the original JP names from the Japanese marketplace, therefore all I had to do is add the English in front of the JP text so I have dual language titles for specific games (which is what I wanted).

So yes, problem sorted! Thanks

Also side note... I used Swizzys asset editor it's a neat tool. I made some missing backgrounds and improved some cover arts with it. One thing that now sucks is that Xbox Unity won't allow me to upload them so others can use. I know there's a thread to post cover arts but idk about the backgrounds.