RealModScene
SLOgamer123

Some help with RGH

Yeah, it's me again :D . I have some problems with my RGH XboX 360 Slim.

1. It really overheats, sometimes it reaches 80°C. I have fan speed on auto.

2. When I start XboX Classics it showes the XboX Logo some square comes up and XboX 360 shoutsdown.

3. When I start Black Ops 2 and go under systemlink tab on the little dashboard that shows up when you click the big X, under players I see only chinese letters as names, and when i go to arenas i can't join?

Yeah, it's me again :D . I have some problems with my RGH XboX 360 Slim.

1. It really overheats, sometimes it reaches 80°C. I have fan speed on auto.

2. When I start XboX Classics it showes the XboX Logo some square comes up and XboX 360 shoutsdown.

3. When I start Black Ops 2 and go under systemlink tab on the little dashboard that shows up when you click the big X, under players I see only chinese letters as names, and when i go to arenas i can't join?

1. Just today I applied new thermal paste to my CPU, its now down to 53c, I had your same problem.

2. Maybe the xbox classic is not supported? Do you have the hacked files installed?

3. Can't help you there

Well, when I enter the game and click play game it says that I am not on online account and I have 2 options: Play on Xbox Live or Play on offline account. I click offline account and then it shows me the fixes in the new version. I go back to menu, click the Play game again and the warning comes again. So I again click offline and it comes in the Make world menu, and about after 3-5 seconds it shoutdowns.

is this game minecraft? if so, that message will appears pop up.

What temp is your console? Are you using F3, load the game, get to the point, press dashboard button and see what the temp is