RealModScene
cunny

TX DemoN Config for USB HDD

Hey Guys.

Had a DemoN for a while now, and could not get DLC to work via usb HDD.

So i plan to start a blank flash with latest dash on the DemoN and retail nand's.

Was wondering which is best config for the USB HDD (1TB) I know it has to be FAT 32 no problem however i want to load the DLC from that drive.

Was wondering

Partition 32gb for the XBOX to format (WOuld this give me a contect folder for DLC)

Partition remaiinder in FAT 32 for GODS etc

I have the retail HDD in all the time for profiles etc

Any advice would be great

Games normally have title updates for the DLC to work, do you have the title updates installed for each of the game in question?

Not to sure. What I do remember is that wanted to instal dlc for batman a city an it wanted content folder hence why I want to get 1 on the usb hdd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As far as I know DLC and TU must be on the internal drive. I use Horizon to transfer DLC/TU to my drive. All you do is connect the drive to your pc, launch Horizon and simple drag DLC/TU onto the drive.

you guys should check this out.  allows you to format up to a 2TB HDD for use of all DLC and such on and external fat32 formatted drive for use on RGH/JTAG.  http://fatxplorer.eaton-works.com/   :) Also if you have a Slim you can do the Internal MU hack if it is a Trinity board like I did for my 1TB drive to show as a Internal MU.    

you guys should check this out. allows you to format up to a 2TB HDD for use of all DLC and such on and external fat32 formatted drive for use on RGH/JTAG. http://fatxplorer.eaton-works.com/"]http://fatxplorer.eaton-works.com/[/url] :) Also if you have a Slim you can do the Internal MU hack if it is a Trinity board like I did for my 1TB drive to show as a Internal MU.

Thanks for link will test this weekSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Still not got round to this yet but will be doing as only just getting all back setup

Has anyone else any ideas?

The partition for the Xbox is there 32gb and the rest in FAT32, i'd have thought that you could have loaded DLC from anywhere on the system

Still not got round to this yet but will be doing as only just getting all back setup

Has anyone else any ideas?

The partition for the Xbox is there 32gb and the rest in FAT32, i'd have thought that you could have loaded DLC from anywhere on the system

If you plug in a usb hard drive, you can format 32gb of it as fat32. you can use that 32gb for what ever (GoD Games, arcade, DLC, avatar items, etc..)

As for the rest of your hard drive, you can use that for videos, or more games (USB0/My Games/)

If you plug in a usb hard drive, you can format 32gb of it as fat32. you can use that 32gb for what ever (GoD Games, arcade, DLC, avatar items, etc..)

As for the rest of your hard drive, you can use that for videos, or more games (USB0/My Games/)

Thats exactly what i have done