RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SLOgamer123

Freestyle Dash Crashing!

I was installing the new freestyle dash (the beta with link) and I started it an this came up "The F3 Crashed" or something like that. There were 3 options: Go to NXE, continue and something. Can you please help me! I Putted the files on USB in folder Freestyle, deleted the old freestyle and copied the map on HDD1:. Please Help Me! :(

hi, i will tell you what i did when i had this same problem:

deleted freestyle completely (from FTP using flashFXP), or you can use xexmenu to deleted it from hard drive,, then create your Freestyle folder (or use your old folder if you are sure you empty-it completely!) , and put all the content from the new freestyle folder, in your hard drive's freestyle folder.

Then, to verifie it works, restart your xbox, go back in xexmenu or any xex launcher, navigate thru the freestyle folder (not the FSD folder..its a backup fsd!..usually an old version!) then choose the default.xex in the freestyle folder, and it should launch.

Sometime it gets hard to make it work if you dont remove it completely first.. if it still dont work, come back here, and tell us exactly what you did and what it did when trying to launch..and where you able to transfer it without any error, etc..