Jump to content
RealModScene
AirStorm

Unity Marketplace Don't Work

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys i have a problem with unity marketplace. he can't find game title updates.....livestrong is disabled but i can download covers  I try fix for two days try update aurora 0.7b to 0.7.1b but it didn't work someone can help me? 


 

20190409_152356.jpg

20190409_152327.jpg

20190409_152321.jpg

20190409_152456.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please i think that it id your dashlainsh setting sent me the default page 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please what is the degault config for dashlaunsh

Nb i have aurora and system link 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

the server has been experiencing issues, they are being looked into.....  

Thank you for the information 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greeney said:

Please what is the degault config for dashlaunsh

Nb i have aurora and system link 

 

1 hour ago, AirStorm said:

Thank you for the information 

Yes the server is acting up.. But you have to enable unity connection in aurora.. If you haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, felida said:

 

Yes the server is acting up.. But you have to enable unity connection in aurora.. If you haven't.

The xbox (account unity) is already connected i restarted the dashboard and the xbox but the problem remain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AirStorm said:

The xbox (account unity) is already connected i restarted the dashboard and the xbox but the problem remain 

then it is just server problems.. but i have had people not enable it and that was the problem..

just covering all bases here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, felida said:

then it is just server problems.. but i have had people not enable it and that was the problem..

just covering all bases here lol

Ahah I understand so I have to wait for the problem to be solved?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AirStorm said:

Ahah I understand so I have to wait for the problem to be solved?

yup.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, felida said:

yup.. 

Ok thats strange i copy with disk method the original copy of COD Modern warfare 3 and i can me download the update on marketplace but i recently compied Halo Reach with the same method but he cant me show the update wh-whats going on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AirStorm said:

Ok thats strange i copy with disk method the original copy of COD Modern warfare 3 and i can me download the update on marketplace but i recently compied Halo Reach with the same method but he cant me show the update wh-whats going on? 

Games require matching id's for a title update to work.. Either you cant connect to unity.. Due to the issues right now.. Or there just isn't one that matches your version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, felida said:

Games require matching id's for a title update to work.. Either you cant connect to unity.. Due to the issues right now.. Or there just isn't one that matches your version

Ok there is the situation i downloaded the update on unity site and after installed it.....but there is another problem when the update is actived he cant me play on system link its says connection error try again...i tried reload the page multiple times but it didn't work......i think the problem is more complicated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AirStorm said:

Ok there is the situation i downloaded the update on unity site and after installed it.....but there is another problem when the update is actived he cant me play on system link its says connection error try again...i tried reload the page multiple times but it didn't work......i think the problem is more complicated 

That wouldnt be a title update issue.. That is the server issue.. Wait til it is fixed.. Or use xlink-kai for your syslink til this one is fixed??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, felida said:

That wouldnt be a title update issue.. That is the server issue.. Wait til it is fixed.. Or use xlink-kai for your syslink til this one is fixed??

I cant manage with xkai link...1 hour ago i reset the hdd and the configuration i try tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AirStorm said:

I cant manage with xkai link...1 hour ago i reset the hdd and the configuration i try tonight 

again.. it wouldnt be "your side" issue.. 

 

and.. xkai was the original setup before LiNK was announced.. lol.. but as well.. xkai has beefed up their program.. features built in chat and such..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey it is the media id of your game xbox unity cant find the tu that go with your media id i have the same problem with my blur 

I have copied a game from my friend who has took the game on xbox live i cant found the TU that go with my media id from your halo or bo2 ithink that you have a recent disk and it is any TU of your media id in xboxunity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Greeney said:

Hey it is the media id of your game xbox unity cant find the tu that go with your media id i have the same problem with my blur 

I have copied a game from my friend who has took the game on xbox live i cant found the TU that go with my media id from your halo or bo2 ithink that you have a recent disk and it is any TU of your media id in xboxunity

Well...as felida said, maybe it's a problem with the unity server because months ago i had the same exactly version of aurora and the same game i downloaded ( Black Ops 2) he can me download all the versions had the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have the same problem with my version of aurora 0.7b, it does not detect any update of the unity market, try to install the aurora in white, I mean factory, and I still have the problem, the weirdest thing is that I can play by systemlink normally, but the unity market does not detect updates in most of the games, except (cod bo2, cod bo1, mw1, mw2, mw3), then no other game finds an update available to download. Sorry for the English, is that I speak Spanish and use the Google translator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NadalSWAG said:

 

I have the same problem with my version of aurora 0.7b, it does not detect any update of the unity market, try to install the aurora in white, I mean factory, and I still have the problem, the weirdest thing is that I can play by systemlink normally, but the unity market does not detect updates in most of the games, except (cod bo2, cod bo1, mw1, mw2, mw3), then no other game finds an update available to download. Sorry for the English, is that I speak Spanish and use the Google translator.

If aurora doesnt find a title update for you.. Then you do not have a matching game with the ones stored on the server.. The title updates on here are community driven.. So there is only the more "popular" versions such as region free games..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Greeney said:

Hey it is the media id of your game xbox unity cant find the tu that go with your media id i have the same problem with my blur 

I have copied a game from my friend who has took the game on xbox live i cant found the TU that go with my media id from your halo or bo2 ithink that you have a recent disk and it is any TU of your media id in xboxunity

If your friend has the game on retail.. Just boot it and download the title update.. Then transfer it to your modded console.. This is how you are supposed to do it anyhow.. As we dont support piracy here.. The team has just made a community server to host title updates people have shared.. So stop complaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 10 RGHs that I use for actual LAN with friends and am also having identical issues on each individual system. Only select games are detecting TUs while most others are not. This was not the case the past weekend, at that time all games were able to retrieve TUs from the Unity Marketplace within Aurora. It has got to be a server issue or a lot of Media ID matched TUs were stripped from the Unity Marketplace (which is not the case when visiting the Unity website). Hoping this gets resolved swiftly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stubbsy said:

Got 10 RGHs that I use for actual LAN with friends and am also having identical issues on each individual system. Only select games are detecting TUs while most others are not. This was not the case the past weekend, at that time all games were able to retrieve TUs from the Unity Marketplace within Aurora. It has got to be a server issue or a lot of Media ID matched TUs were stripped from the Unity Marketplace (which is not the case when visiting the Unity website). Hoping this gets resolved swiftly!

I fixed using freestyle to download the title update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...