RealModScene
PopeyedGull5

Modders in link

I see a lot of modders in any game now on link , even on title update 0 , I don't know why this As$holes ruined the game , i used yo play ghosts , it was best multiplayer game on link same as black ops 2 , but now every game is f ..up because of the stupid children who doesn't even play the game properly , from aimbot to wallhack , to redbox , is there any fix or any rules that xboxunity creators do to delete accounts of this assholes , and thank you

• Like 1

To avoid cheaters create a locked room with a password and play with your friends...I personally stopped playing for a while because of cheating

I had loads of fun on LiNK in the good old days, but nowadays I don't even try. Thanks for the suggestion salah.rgh2, I haven't given it up completely yet.

18 hours ago, Remmigiosh said:

I had loads of fun on LiNK in the good old days, but nowadays I don't even try. Thanks for the suggestion salah.rgh2, I haven't given it up completely yet.

,🤔🤔🤔

All we can do is just personally 'block' who's in the room. When you enter a room, you can browse to see if any cheater you've encountered before is wrecking the game for everybody else.

I am lucky that when I am on link, I can kick cheaters from any room I am in. lol. Joys of being a mod though. I am hardly ever on link, as I use my switch more than my xbox these days. lol.

On 4/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

I am lucky that when I am on link, I can kick cheaters from any room I am in. lol. Joys of being a mod though. I am hardly ever on link, as I use my switch more than my xbox these days. lol.

What is your secret then , can you share it to us please to kick some a holes , because not everyone is rich to buy switch and play on it

My secret is I am a Link Moderator as well as a moderator on here, and a tester for new versions of aurora. Felida has the same priveleges in public rooms as I do, as he is also a mod on link, and so do most of the staff here. As for being rich, you have that wrong, I am a homeless person at the moment, with absolutly no money in my pocket or bank. I only have the switch, because when I had a job, but was still homeless, my cousin needed rent money, so I got it at a bit of a discounted price....  On top of that, most of the video game systems I have came out of a dumpster, as I live in a college town, and  kids throw stuff away. You dont need to be rich to have nice thngs, you just need to look in the right trash can. How do you think I got good at modding stuff? I needed to fix stuff that I found, had a bit of a brain, did some research,  and now I know more than most, so I try to share that knowledge.

And since I shared the knowledge, and was doing nothing better, I was asked to moderate here by one of the lead members of Phoenix, as I was posting all the time anyway, and the information was good. From there, I wrote the cheat manager, pushed to get retroarch supported in aurora, and helped with testing Swizzy's asset manager for aurora. After doing all of that I was asked to be a tester for aurora, like a year later, and during the final phase of testing aurora 0.7b updater all of the testers were given elevated priveleges on link, as we needed to host test updates seperatly, so we werent pushing bad updates to regular people. With that came full link moderation. That is the quick and dirty version of how one can kick anyone from a public room on link. 

• Sad 1

On 4/9/2019 at 9:43 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

My secret is I am a Link Moderator as well as a moderator on here, and a tester for new versions of aurora. Felida has the same priveleges in public rooms as I do, as he is also a mod on link, and so do most of the staff here. As for being rich, you have that wrong, I am a homeless person at the moment, with absolutly no money in my pocket or bank. I only have the switch, because when I had a job, but was still homeless, my cousin needed rent money, so I got it at a bit of a discounted price....  On top of that, most of the video game systems I have came out of a dumpster, as I live in a college town, and  kids throw stuff away. You dont need to be rich to have nice thngs, you just need to look in the right trash can. How do you think I got good at modding stuff? I needed to fix stuff that I found, had a bit of a brain, did some research,  and now I know more than most, so I try to share that knowledge.

And since I shared the knowledge, and was doing nothing better, I was asked to moderate here by one of the lead members of Phoenix, as I was posting all the time anyway, and the information was good. From there, I wrote the cheat manager, pushed to get retroarch supported in aurora, and helped with testing Swizzy's asset manager for aurora. After doing all of that I was asked to be a tester for aurora, like a year later, and during the final phase of testing aurora 0.7b updater all of the testers were given elevated priveleges on link, as we needed to host test updates seperatly, so we werent pushing bad updates to regular people. With that came full link moderation. That is the quick and dirty version of how one can kick anyone from a public room on link. 

That's a movie you wrote lool , but all seriousness me and you we aren't that different trust me , but when you live in the country that i  am living in you don't find shit in the trash you will find people eating shit from trash because the country is poor and the people is poorer so no one will throw stuff that they don't have in the first place 

I hope things will be going good for you and for myself , and thanks for little chat we had 

Peace brother

The only modder in the game is this asshole , he ruined call of duty ghosts for good , i hope admins or anyone else do something for this mess its really ruined all xbox unity games i have proof for this asshole who cheat all the time 

1555101855950714633056.jpg