RealModScene
Andre1959

The RB LB searching menu ?

Hello all,

In Aurora when you are searching with the RB and LB touch of the gamepad xbox, it show you some menu, The standard menu are Show All     Xbox 360     Xbox Live Arcade     Kinect            Homebrew            Quick View.

The show all                            Show every files that I have on my external hdisk

The xbox 360                          Show every files in the repertory Games xbox 360

They other choice xbox live arcade Kinect Homebrew Quick view Where or in what repertory that i put my files to match

9 hours ago, Andre1959 said:

Hello all,

In Aurora when you are searching with the RB and LB touch of the gamepad xbox, it show you some menu, The standard menu are Show All     Xbox 360     Xbox Live Arcade     Kinect            Homebrew            Quick View.

The show all                            Show every files that I have on my external hdisk

The xbox 360                          Show every files in the repertory Games xbox 360

They other choice xbox live arcade Kinect Homebrew Quick view Where or in what repertory that i put my files to match

It should automatically pick up what they are.. Except for emulators.. You have to set that manually..

But the settings are listed as "script data" when you setup your game paths