RealModScene
loady

Aurora not picking up FAT32 formatted HDD

i have a 2TB HDD that i had formatted to FAT32 via windows, im assuming that its the same FAT32 that the xbox would format to ?, when i plug it into the xbox it is not picked up by aurora, nor does the microsoft dash and also it doesnt prompt to format it, i have also tried with another drive without success, i need to be have a hdd i can store extracted games on that i can swap between the pc and the xbox

It might be a corrupted nand??

Try a flashdrive??

Solved, i think there is a limitation on the amount of storage devices that can be attached to the xbox at one time, it just so happens this console is a trinity with the 4gb storage module which shows up as your storage device, i had also left my usb stick in the front port, this is when the usb hdd was plugged in, when i removed the stick and rebooted, the usb hdd showed up, i tested this on a retail trinity console and the same applied.

You can use two external usb drives at the same time. Its a limitation of Xbox Os.

yes, and the 4gb module in trinity consoles is seen as a usb device