RealModScene
Andre1959

New account impossible to connect ?

Hi,

I recently register before your breakdown , my question is Is there a problem to connect on site, I know your pretty busy right now but could you tell me if there is a problem or I need only to wait to get a confirmation letter.

Thanks for answering me

1 hour ago, Andre1959 said:

Hi,

I recently register before your breakdown , my question is Is there a problem to connect on site, I know your pretty busy right now but could you tell me if there is a problem or I need only to wait to get a confirmation letter.

Thanks for answering me

honestly.. i would try and create a new one.. using a gmail address..

chris is rarely around anymore to fix these types of things.. stuff like hotmail will automatically block the conf email...

Hello,

I tried to register to another adress and it give an error message he thinks something is missing in the fields or in red. As you can see in the picture I attached to my email, there is nothing missing and nothing is red, I dont know why you can proceed with this info.

wrongpasswordxboxunityt.jpg

Hello,

Can you try to solved my problem of connection because I am waiting to log because I need to update my asset please.

4 hours ago, Andre1959 said:

Hello,

Can you try to solved my problem of connection because I am waiting to log because I need to update my asset please.

You need to try a different name.. Than the one you previously tried.. That might be why ? Otherwise wait til chris gets around to fixing it??

Dear Felida,

I begin to thaught myself,  if the member that allowed to pay something it will be faster to connect to your site. They are so many posts about the connection problems, you have to troubleshoot to many things. I agree if my case will be solved faster to pay an amount to solved my issue.

If its the case please dont be shy to ask me. I read in some post that Chris do not come quite often.

Best regards,

André

3 hours ago, Andre1959 said:

Dear Felida,

I begin to thaught myself,  if the member that allowed to pay something it will be faster to connect to your site. They are so many posts about the connection problems, you have to troubleshoot to many things. I agree if my case will be solved faster to pay an amount to solved my issue.

If its the case please dont be shy to ask me. I read in some post that Chris do not come quite often.

Best regards,

André

That is true.. I have no way to get into contact with him

Dear Felida,

Your response it means, for me there no other person able to open my account.  From what you know how much time you expect to resolved my issue.

Best Regards,

André

16 hours ago, Andre1959 said:

Dear Felida,

Your response it means, for me there no other person able to open my account.  From what you know how much time you expect to resolved my issue.

Best Regards,

André

If and when chris comes on.. I don't have the privlages for the account stuff mate..