RealModScene
puss2puss

FSD3 photoAlbum: possible?

Hiya!

i want to know: would it be possible to make a photo album for FSD ? ...obviously it it possible, but does anyone have the knowledge to making a photo album channel? making the channel wont be complicated with the xuitool but i think first we should make a photo viewer homebrew..but the thing is, i want the homebrew to be, kinda fusioned to the channel so that when you open the tab, you see the picture wall...

So to resume: i'm looking to find or make a photoviewer/photoalbum channel for FSD3 ! (..or ATLEAST a homebrew that is used to navigate photos..)

Thanks!

That's a great idea, perhaps you could use the already existing system that FS3 has for displaying games and artwork, except your games are your thumbnails and when you select the "game" it takes you to the a full screen shot of your thumbnail. I have never done anything with xuitool, so perhaps this isn't possible. Just a thought.

hi!

..yah i tought about it at first, but i dont think i will be heading toward this direction.. because i dont want it to be to much interactive, i dont want animation or anithing.. i'm looking more to the channel/tab being the actual photo viewer.. a bit like the way the menu appears when you choose the channel ''setting'', or file manager..

For now i'm making some test with some old homebrews for the old xbox and i am proudly surprise!..i mean..yah with modded files we can launch old stuff but can barely use them..but for only photo they run more easely...but i cant really stay wuth this idea since it will take to much rescources just to emulate something just to view pictures..i mean, it wont slow anything down..but i feel its stupid if i take lots of rescource only to watch photos... anyway i continue my stuff and keep in touch!

i hope other people will come and give me ideas to! :) the more idea i will have, the faster i will be able to make this work!..or help someone else to make it work!lol thanks!

Yes this possible via Xuitool and XML file. It will work like when you change wallpaper in FSD (you can preview it in your case preview will be in full size of screen). You can make even transition beetwen wallpapers. But you need add every wallpaper to xml manualy to skin folder. For example pic1.png, pic2.png and etc. and you can even slide it via buttons. But it will be very long and hard proccess.