RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Is there a way to save all DLC's as a text file?

4 hours ago, Relentless said:

Hi guys,

Is there a way to save all DLC's as a text file?

you can use xm360 to export the stuff you have into a csv..

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to add another option I discovered. 
360 Content Manager seems to work really well.  I used it on my external USB drive that has the majority of my DLC collection.  (I connected the USB drive to my macbook and did the scan offline).  I still need to run it on my RGH but that won't happen till I figure out my network issue as you'll need FTP on your PC and SMB on your xbox (just run FSD to get SMB) for it to work.

30 minutes ago, Relentless said:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to add another option I discovered. 
360 Content Manager seems to work really well.  I used it on my external USB drive that has the majority of my DLC collection.  I still need to run it on my RGH but that won't happen till I figure out my network issue as you'll need FTP on your PC and SMB on your xbox (just run FSD to get SMB) for it to work.

And xm360 runs off xbox and doesnt need ftp? Lol.. Does same thing.. 

Why exactly are you trying to save everything to a text file though? Out of curiosity

Sorry you're right, xm360 works offline if you're pulling data off the xbox directly, but since majority of my DLC's were on my external drive, I just hooked it up to my macbook and ran 360CM offline via VMWare Fusion.  It seemed to be quicker, more efficient with easier to read results.

I'm doing this because I have two xbox's that I'm trying to compare DLC's with, just want to make sure they both have the same so hence the data files for reference/comparison.  One has more space than the other so it's not going to be an exact replica.

hrrmmm..  come to think of it, I wonder if I can add DLC's offline via 360CM.  If so, I'm going to switch from Horizon to 360CM!  Will keep you posted...  

7 hours ago, Relentless said:

Sorry you're right, xm360 works offline if you're pulling data off the xbox directly, but since majority of my DLC's were on my external drive, I just hooked it up to my macbook and ran 360CM offline via VMWare Fusion.  It seemed to be quicker, more efficient with easier to read results.

I'm doing this because I have two xbox's that I'm trying to compare DLC's with, just want to make sure they both have the same so hence the data files for reference/comparison.  One has more space than the other so it's not going to be an exact replica.

hrrmmm..  come to think of it, I wonder if I can add DLC's offline via 360CM.  If so, I'm going to switch from Horizon to 360CM!  Will keep you posted...  

You talking about injecting dlc?? Like why? Horizon is extremely outdated.. Ever since they made dash 17349..

And yes Conent manager can ftp stuff.. I highly recommend it.. 

Are you using internal or external hdd?

Id recommend the swap to external after dash 17349.. As their requirements have changed.. USB is just a simple fat32 drive.. With a "Content" folder on root.. You can simply create it yourself.. Then make a 16 0's folder inside that one.. 

So you get:

USB:\Content\000000000000000\

Just like internal setup.. But you dont need any 3rd party programs to copy to it.. Just any PC and USB port..

Edit: 

Just read about using external.. Yeah just follow what I said about copying stuff to external with dash 17349+ mate.. Life is easier now haha

20 hours ago, felida said:

You talking about injecting dlc?? Like why? Horizon is extremely outdated.. Ever since they made dash 17349..

And yes Conent manager can ftp stuff.. I highly recommend it.. 

Are you using internal or external hdd?

Id recommend the swap to external after dash 17349.. As their requirements have changed.. USB is just a simple fat32 drive.. With a "Content" folder on root.. You can simply create it yourself.. Then make a 16 0's folder inside that one.. 

So you get:

USB:\Content\000000000000000\

Just like internal setup.. But you dont need any 3rd party programs to copy to it.. Just any PC and USB port..

Edit: 

Just read about using external.. Yeah just follow what I said about copying stuff to external with dash 17349+ mate.. Life is easier now haha

I'm using BOTH internal and external.  I used to copy them manually but for some games don't follow the normal file path so that's why I use Horizon and when my network was working, 360CM.  Both these programs just know where stuff goes especially if the DLC's and TU's don't follow the normal file paths.

Tried injecting offline with 360CM and no joy :(

Will have to see about fixing my damn network...  ugh..

1 minute ago, Relentless said:

I'm using BOTH internal and external.  I used to copy them manually but for some games don't follow the normal file path so that's why I use Horizon and when my network was working, 360CM.  Both these programs just know where stuff goes especially if the DLC's and TU's don't follow the normal file paths.

Tried injecting offline with 360CM and no joy :(

Will have to see about fixing my damn network...  ugh..

Every game follows the same exact path.. It is a kernel thing.. Not a game thing.. 

Dlc will always go into "Content/0000000000000000/title id/offerid/"

So I seriously dont understand what you mean.. It doesnt matter if it is internal or external.. 

The locations are the same.. For every single game.. The only difference is if the title update goes into cache or the title id/offerid setup.. 

What places are you mysteriously coming up with then?? 

Also.. 360 content manager will tell you the exact location in the bottom info pane.. But again.. It is the same setup for every game...

ahhh....  icic.

I remember there were a few were the TU's were installed in a CACHE folder, etc...

speaking of TU's, it appears Aurora isn't to find TU's to download anymore?  is something wrong with the Unity Market server? 

5 hours ago, Relentless said:

ahhh....  icic.

I remember there were a few were the TU's were installed in a CACHE folder, etc...

speaking of TU's, it appears Aurora isn't to find TU's to download anymore?  is something wrong with the Unity Market server? 

there has been an issue with the servers.. 

17 hours ago, felida said:

there has been an issue with the servers.. 

awww... crap!  Anything I can do to help?  lol  😅