RealModScene
f0t0g3nic

Need help in using System LiNK, Port Forwarding Failure.. Optimal Net Speed required for LiNK

I am trying to use LiNK through Aurora, but Port Forwarding functions always fail. I have set UPnP enabled on my router and the ports 3072 & 3071 are seemed to enabled and are picked up by upnp but the LiNK test still shows failure. 

Another question are these requirements enough for me to play on LiNK smoothly..

I have an internet connection of 2MBPS, somehow Downloading  speed on average remains around 200kbps. Is it enough to let me play on LiNK with minimum lag?

Well... If you router dont open the doors for you then you gonna need do this manually.

This network is not enough to play on Link, i have a 1.2mbps and it still lags soo much.

Did you forward those ports to your xbox360's ip address?   I'm just making sure you didn't forward the ports to your PC's ip address. 

You should be able to join a another LINK player that is hosting a game but you most likely won't be able to host and games with such a paltry upload speed.

But keep it mind, it depends on how far the person hosting game is from you.   other factors come into play as well.