RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mordred

FSD 2.2 does not load Halo Reach and COD: ops II

Hello,

I use FSD 2.2 but two games are not working. They are: Halo Reach and Call of Duty - Black Ops 2. The first one freezes in presentation screen and the second one does not load on campain mode (black screen). I just have problems with these two games, the others usually work normally. I really don`t know what is happening. Any help is important.

What kernal is your xbox, those 2 games require at least 15574

Also, are the games converted to GoD format?

Update your kernel (dashboard) there are many tutorials on how to do this in the tutorials section, also update to F3!

JPizzle,

I've been researching about my problem. And there are several people who are having the same problem of black screen in campaign mode, including people playing with the original game. From this, I updated the TU, and the problem persists. In the case of Halo Reach, I put in GOD format, and the problem persists, the game loads normally, but on the presentation screen it freezes. It is important that before the RGH, they gave this same problem for LT + 2.0. Regarding update the Kernel and FSD, I wonder if you think this will really solve the problem or if it lies elsewhere.

Feedback: Kernel upgraded (ver. 2.0.16202.0)and FSD 2.2 to F3. Results: 1. First updated the kernel and kept the FSD 2.2, CoD: Boii worked. However, Halo Heach not. 2nd. Then updated the FSD 2.2 for the F3, and Halo Reach continued not working. The conclusion I arrive at the hypothetical case of Halo Reach, is that because he is PT-BR, for some reason it is incompatible. So, I'll download the game again in the USA version to see if it works. I want to thank irishdave JPizzle and that helped me. Thank you.

Note:I wanted to also thank wabashman the excellent tutorial. Thank you. => http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/413-quick-and-easy-way-to-update-your-jtagrgh/#entry2167

Feedback: Kernel upgraded (ver. 2.0.16202.0)and FSD 2.2 to F3. Results: 1. First updated the kernel and kept the FSD 2.2, CoD: Boii worked. However, Halo Heach not. 2nd. Then updated the FSD 2.2 for the F3, and Halo Reach continued not working. The conclusion I arrive at the hypothetical case of Halo Reach, is that because he is PT-BR, for some reason it is incompatible. So, I'll download the game again in the USA version to see if it works. I want to thank irishdave JPizzle and that helped me. Thank you.

Note:I wanted to also thank wabashman the excellent tutorial. Thank you. => http://www.realmodsc...grgh/#entry2167

What version does not matter *PAL or NTSC*, you can set your console to be region free.

I'd try just playing the game not in GoD format, you do know if you make a game GoD you need to run it through the x360gamehack, as the default.xex has AP patches that will make the game not load or give you a message in the game saying "Unreadable disc" or some crap.

PS. you didnt need to update the FSD, just the kernal.

Well, I've got another problem now. Like I said, I updated the kernel and the FSD. Everything seems to work fine at first walked in all functions of the NXE and the games played normally. However, when I was playing Sonic Transformed appeared the e71. However, the loads normally F3, and most games that tested well, and till now only Sonic Transformed given problem. Not satisfied, try accessing the configuration of the NXE, and to my surprise there was the same error "E 71". I followed the tutorial exactly quoted, so I did not have any problems, enters the system configuration and inclusve Sonic Transformed. I wonder what happened and what should I do to reverse the problem?

Apparently I solved the problem. I ask for help, but can not stop searching at any time to the same solution. Only this time I did not find, and actually I can not tell how it was that I decided, but I'll try.

I noticed that in the tutorial that I did not install the "$ SystemUpdate" (Avatar / Kinect) and begining, as reported, has made no foul. But the problem, I did the procedure, and no progress begining, did not update as described in the tutorial at all, then by chance, I changed my perfectly called for a "LEO" with a yellow smiley face, and tried again to enter in the game that gave "E71" (Sonic Transformed) and to my surprise, instead of the E71, he asked to upgrade, and with fear a lot, updated, and my happiness and the game loaded normally NXE again enter settings and all the rest normally too.

I leave feedback here to help other people going through the same problem.

Systemupdate is only for kinect games or avatar support, you dont really need it.

I too got the E71 error from time to time. Do you have a custom Hard Drive?

I resolved the issue by unplugging the hard drive, powered on xbox, shut it down via controller, plugged in hard drive and it was fine.

Very rare I get the E71 but I have gotten it more than once.

PS. If your not going to use Kinect/Avatar you can install the Latest Dashboard (16202) and run 13604 off it (if you prefer the NXE dashboard) :)

Games that require 15504+ will still work. I tested it yesterday, still trying to figure out how to make it work with avatars/kinect.

I too got the E71 error from time to time. Do you have a custom Hard Drive?

Yes. The E71 stopped only after I installed SystemUpdate. It seems that he is essential as JPizzle said.