RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
loady

Error 123 copying roms

I set up a snes emu, when copying roms from the usb it fails on the same ones all the time, doesnt say why, just to check logs, all I can see is error 123, can anyone see where the problem might lay..

debug.log

8 hours ago, loady said:

I set up a snes emu, when copying roms from the usb it fails on the same ones all the time, doesnt say why, just to check logs, all I can see is error 123, can anyone see where the problem might lay..

debug.log 250.71 kB · 1 download

Make sure your the names are shorter than 42 characters.. And there is no special characters.. Xbox is very temperamental on this..

It's weird, they will copy into a retroarch emu fine, but when you try to run one of them it hard boots the Xbox. renaming worked for the snes roms. Im having some issues with mame roms, for example, PACLAND, doesnt show up in my mame, however, if I copy it to a retroarch mame core, when I try to run it, it hard boots the console, no naming issue with there, its just called PACLAND.ZIP

On 3/8/2019 at 2:34 AM, loady said:

It's weird, they will copy into a retroarch emu fine, but when you try to run one of them it hard boots the Xbox. renaming worked for the snes roms. Im having some issues with mame roms, for example, PACLAND, doesnt show up in my mame, however, if I copy it to a retroarch mame core, when I try to run it, it hard boots the console, no naming issue with there, its just called PACLAND.ZIP

Mame roms are version specific.. That is probably why you are having issues..

an rgh rom/emualtor specific repository would be nice, does it exist

16 hours ago, loady said:

an rgh rom/emualtor specific repository would be nice, does it exist

Emulators are on this site.. 

Roms are not..