RealModScene
mamad__gol

"Data port" and "broadcast" port error

Enable the UPNP function in your modem. It should unlock the needed ports by it self.

55 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Enable the UPNP function in your modem. It should unlock the needed ports by it self.

Thank you for the answer

Sorry  What are the numbers for ports?

and In the modem, enter the ports in the nat section? Or in upnp

What is your online (hardware) Setup ?

Do you use a modem, router, or a combination of both ?

Regarding the point of UPNP, you musst only enabled  the UPNP function. The modem, router, or what ever. should unlock the ports for link. You have do nothing else. If the UPNP dont work you can try to forward the needed ports manually in the nat section. You beginn Data Port in 3072, Broadcast Port in 3071. If you failed, you get higher (for exsample Data Port 3072, Broadcast Port 3072, and so on)

34 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

What is your online (hardware) Setup ?

Do you use a modem, router, or a combination of both ?

Regarding the point of UPNP, you musst only enabled  the UPNP function. The modem, router, or what ever. should unlock the ports for link. You have do nothing else. If the UPNP dont work you can try to forward the needed ports manually in the nat section. You beginn Data Port in 3072, Broadcast Port in 3071. If you failed, you get higher (for exsample Data Port 3072, Broadcast Port 3072, and so on)

More settings need this?

19048641__.thumb.jpg.efacedc7a46fceda98782bdc451a2f31.jpg

That should be enough. I`m asking again, do you use a modem only, or a combination of modem & router ?

In the case you use a combination of router & modem you could get problems with a  double NAT.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

That should be enough. I`m asking again, do you use a modem only, or a combination of modem & router ?

In the case you use a combination of router & modem you could get problems with a  double NAT.

Thank you for helping me

my device is modem router

and connected to the internet

1597981165__.thumb.jpg.e0db5718ca4ef24c8f9ea15275de70be.jpg

You have tried the things I wrote in my last posting ?

8 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

You have tried the things I wrote in my last posting ?

Yes

I enable upnp

But still not pass in "data port" and "broadcast port" in xbox 360

I think I should open the ports in the firewall But I do not know how

1349993877__.thumb.jpg.8c8f4bdc730e77a4df58e89dc3fd0ce7.jpg640652987__.thumb.jpg.08ce4dd6050d61a8e8cad1b961592546.jpg

You can try to move your Xbox 360 in DMZ. You can find this option in advanced Setup of your modem/router device. Don't forget to enter the IP of your Xbox 360 in DMZ menu.

If your 360 is in DMZ, the console is out of a Firewall and should have full access to all ports. You can try to forward your ports manually in NAT. But I dont belive that it works in you case.  Maybe your internet service provider is blocking some ports.

You only need the Ports, if you want hosting a game. If you want join a session, its possible at any time.