RealModScene
felida

Rgloader 17489

1 hour ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Hay felida I'm not savvy on this type of stuff. I assumed that rgloader 17489 xdk nand & files that were released were only for 360 kernels on 17489 or lower. As I wasn't to sure if you could flash rgloader 17489 to anything higher than 17489 or like 17599 update. As I didnt want to brick one of my consoles for nothing if that was the case. As I do have alot of stock 360s that are on some old updates & super rare old updates that are in the jtag category. Why I assumed rgloader 17489 was only for 17849 kernels or lower

when you flash the nand with RGLoader, you make it the nand it was built for.. it doesnt matter if you are on a higher/lower dash.. it will be 17489/16537/etc..

now your older stocks with lower kernels are good for jtag, and if you update them, then jtag is gone but RGH is available. still doesn't matter for rgloader

5 hours ago, felida said:

when you flash the nand with RGLoader, you make it the nand it was built for.. it doesnt matter if you are on a higher/lower dash.. it will be 17489/16537/etc..

now your older stocks with lower kernels are good for jtag, and if you update them, then jtag is gone but RGH is available. still doesn't matter for rgloader

Cheers I didn't realize if any of my 360 mobos were on the latest update 17599 & flashing rgloader 17489 would not brick my console. For the jtags already know that once it has been updated its overs besides the rgh method. As I have two jasper BB jtags I done & probably close to 600 or 800 jtag/rgh 360s I've done over the years. When 360 jtagging/rgh was a thing & the money was rolling in. 

OK I understood now and tried everything I think the problem with my flash cuz when I flashed at 96% it said bad image then continued normally 

IDK that just what happened but iam not sure what caused this issue 

Also I heard that there is a way to boot to xell is this possible? 

On 2/29/2020 at 12:54 PM, Damn8tive Nz said:

hay bro. My Corona v2 or v3 will just freeze if I run with the floating RGL 17489 files that are spoofed to 17526. I'm not savvy on this type of stuff. I think that RGL 17526 spoofed files are only for jaspers & trinity's from what I read people had success without doing what felida has stated & changing a few things. I only gave it a go on a Corona as i had one laying around & haven't heard of anyone saying they had success with RGL 17489. But once my Corona froze with the spoofed version 17526. I thought it was overs for my mobo as I didn't want to open it & install my nand x or jr programmer v2 & flash over my original nand because I was just lazy at the time. So what I done was just taken my internal hdd out & hooked it up to my jtag jasper or pc & deleted all the files that you have to transfer from the spoofed 17526 RGL onto root of internal hdd. Then I transferred over the actuall files from the original RGL 17489 folder onto the root of hdd. Then my Corona booted up perfectly into XDK dashboard & everything 100% works as it should. But my Corona kernel is actually still on 17489 if your wondering.

Can you send me the link of the real versions 

Also I have trinity 4gb rghV2

16 minutes ago, emlg said:

Can you send me the link of the real versions 

Also I have trinity 4gb rghV2

The real version is posted here.. well as real as you are going to get with 17489..

And it does not have xell

17 hours ago, felida said:

The real version is posted here.. well as real as you are going to get with 17489..

And it does not have xell

But this version didnt work for me. what is the solution? 

Edited by emlg

7 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Cheers felida for the info & help on other things. I didn't realize you could flash rgl17489 over to 17559 or lower ect. I just finished this yesterday. Trinity. Cr rev c, muffin + matrix trident

i suggest turning off auto-scanning.. boot process will be faster..

also.. the boot video is nice.. BUT the system doesn't even begin to boot until the video stops, just fyi

17 hours ago, felida said:

i suggest turning off auto-scanning.. boot process will be faster..

also.. the boot video is nice.. BUT the system doesn't even begin to boot until the video stops, just fyi

I still haven't finished ftping stuff to the hdds. It was just a quick preview of it. Because there is the matrix trident installed to it. It takes a lil longer to boot but its actually alot faster with the cr4/muffin to this rev c installed. As the loading times were everywhere when the CR rev c was installed its original way with the matrix. I'll get 4 - 13 cycle boots even longer sometimes. So the muffin install boots this in like 3-5 cycles.

But it boots rgloader alot quicker with the muffin install as well. As without It i have noticed that it will take way longer to boot rgloader.

With the fakeanim. I'm not worried as it's a nice feature before loading Aurora yeah it may take awhile but it's better than deleting the bootiman.xex.  as I have had customers kids delete stuff by accident & they cant boot ti dashboard & they end up sending it back to me to reflash there nand. So now I just put fakeanim on it.

This console will take a little longer now to load. As I have now installed x2 2tb internal hdds. as one of these are soldered to where the old 4gb memory unit sits. Plus the x2 2tb externals. This console will take 5 - 6mins from power up to Aurora loading everything.😭🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

I still haven't finished ftping stuff to the hdds. It was just a quick preview of it. Because there is the matrix trident installed to it. It takes a lil longer to boot but its actually alot faster with the cr4/muffin to this rev c installed. As the loading times were everywhere when the CR rev c was installed its original way with the matrix. I'll get 4 - 13 cycle boots even longer sometimes. So the muffin install boots this in like 3-5 cycles.

But it boots rgloader alot quicker with the muffin install as well. As without It i have noticed that it will take way longer to boot rgloader.

With the fakeanim. I'm not worried as it's a nice feature before loading Aurora yeah it may take awhile but it's better than deleting the bootiman.xex.  as I have had customers kids delete stuff by accident & they cant boot ti dashboard & they end up sending it back to me to reflash there nand. So now I just put fakeanim on it.

This console will take a little longer now to load. As I have now installed x2 2tb internal hdds. as one of these are soldered to where the old 4gb memory unit sits. Plus the x2 2tb externals. This console will take 5 - 6mins from power up to Aurora loading everything.😭🤣🤣

i found s-rgh to be a great one to use for slims.. 

and all i was saying about fakeanim is that it actually pauses the whole boot sequence to play the video lol.. that is all personal preference tbh

11 hours ago, devilhunter said:

I tried to get the avatar to work, but failed, if someone can share discord filesystem, it would be great full.

thanks

to be honest.. its been a while since i've tinkered with this..

but you CAN always just flash rgh 17489, install avatars there, the reflash with this mate.. the avatars will transfer

2 hours ago, felida said:

but you CAN always just flash rgh 17489, install avatars there, the reflash with this mate.. the avatars will transfer

Hello Felida, nice to see you alive and well!

Im running RGl on a devkit (duh if you ask me) I do have a RGH2 retail console, Ive done the same of what you mentioned, but no avail. I noticed if the $Systemupdate folder is present in USB HDD, nothing will run and you get error message. as soon as I rename this folder, everything else work!

11 hours ago, felida said:

Hi, this is offtopic and  I hope you can share insight on this, I tried to build a custom Devkit image uinsg Xebuild. I found a shadowboot file and this has patched bootloaders so they can run "retail" to some extent.  I made the following in xebuild (note that CRC checksum I copied from xebuild output as it errors out and placed them in devkit.ini file)

[jasperbl]
SB_A.14352.bin, 4712224f
SC.17489.bin,9e834d81
SD.17489.bin, 99a1aeea
SE.17489.bin,0d896fd1
none,00000000
none,00000000

The [flashfs] section & [security] section are taken from the file you uploaded in this thread.

The console Keeps RROD and I dont really know where it the booting is halting.

Thanks a lot and sorry for this wall of text.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, felida said:

Ive successfully be able to run your files on Devkit with no shadowboot whats so ever (also big block nand!) I noticed  2 things that dont work.

1- Xbox og backward compatibility.

2- Avatars (yes I installed 17489 avatar from a retail unit into HDD).

But non the less, every retail xex seems to work normally.

Thanks a lot anyways.

25 minutes ago, devilhunter said:

Ive successfully be able to run your files on Devkit with no shadowboot whats so ever (also big block nand!) I noticed  2 things that dont work.

Thanks a lot anyways.

If you are running this on an actual devkit, that's why the avatars don't work haha.. these files are made for rgh, not devkits

Edit:

If you want the devkit version, I also have that 😉

1 hour ago, felida said:

If you are running this on an actual devkit, that's why the avatars don't work haha.. these files are made for rgh, not devkits

Edit:

If you want the devkit version, I also have that 😉

Come on, please share it :C

I found RGH2 patches are enough to run retail bootloaders (of course file system require additional patches) it is kinda stupid to have a devkit and to run a retail. I dont want to hook 2 consoles on Monitor. One more thing any idea on what additional patches required to run SMC_hack (jtag) on Devkit? Xebuild document ions show its possible however.

2 minutes ago, devilhunter said:

Come on, please share it :C

I found RGH2 patches are enough to run retail bootloaders (of course file system require additional patches) it is kinda stupid to have a devkit and to run a retail. I dont want to hook 2 consoles on Monitor. One more thing any idea on what additional patches required to run SMC_hack (jtag) on Devkit? Xebuild document ions show its possible however.

i will have to edit the files.. but you would need to install avatars via the xenonsetup file mate.. you cant just copy the files.. 

3 hours ago, felida said:

i will have to edit the files.. but you would need to install avatars via the xenonsetup file mate.. you cant just copy the files.. 

whats the "xenonsetup" sorry for the novice question.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:28 PM, devilhunter said:

Thanks a lot anyways.

The files you used to create the nand were spoofed. this build is half spoofed to 17526 iirc  

for backward compatibility try here. I never finished but the backward compatibility part does work.

10 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

The files you used to create the nand were spoofed. this build is half spoofed to 17526 iirc  

for backward compatibility try here. I never finished but the backward compatibility part does work.

This build isn't half spoofed shit.. the nand files are from my 17489 devkit, and the "spoof" was removed from the rglp lol.. do not try and say I got something when I don't 

Edit:

And fyi, backwards compatibly was only in 17150 of rgloader, never before.. but I haven't tested it, but you had to change some of the nand options in the builder as well.. 

As well as this person is actually using a devkit, while using the rgh files.. I do have the devkit rgloader.. but yeah lol

2 hours ago, felida said:

This build isn't half spoofed shit.. the nand files are from my 17489 devkit, and the "spoof" was removed from the rglp lol.. do not try and say I got something when I don't 

Edit:

And fyi, backwards compatibly was only in 17150 of rgloader, never before.. but I haven't tested it, but you had to change some of the nand options in the builder as well.. 

As well as this person is actually using a devkit, while using the rgh files.. I do have the devkit rgloader.. but yeah lol

my bad this build is clean. The folder "17489-dev - Copy" has been messed with but nand + hdd file system clean

it does contain a rglXam.rglp thats spoofed/edited to 17526, its just not used. 

i dont think he used this build anyway. just point out if spoofed dash the 17489 Avatars wont work.

9 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

my bad this build is clean. The folder "17489-dev - Copy" has been messed with but nand + hdd file system clean

it does contain a rglXam.rglp thats spoofed/edited to 17526, its just not used. 

i dont think he used this build anyway. just point out if spoofed dash the 17489 Avatars wont work.

exactly.. i even left some other things in there as well for others to tinker with, BUT.. that is on the end user.. 

reason avatars wont work on it when it is spoofed, is because there is a version mismatch.. you can freely spoof yourself with any hexeditor.. but you will freeze going into the stock dash, and avatars wont work.. 

Hay ianboy1987. I heard someone maybe looking into that xbmc360 you put up on YouTube. Do you know any info on the guy looking into it or if they have finished doing what ever they were doing?

9 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Hay ianboy1987. I heard someone maybe looking into that xbmc360 you put up on YouTube. Do you know any info on the guy looking into it or if they have finished doing what ever they were doing?

afew have said they looking into it but no one has as far as i know.

the dev does alot of original xbox stuff think he mainly busy with that.

https://github.com/marty28 

he added a bunch of network stuff afew months back. 

Added a slightly modified version of the drive manager and FTP server in FSD.

- Next thing to do is add share sources and nicely integrate it with the FSD drive manager.

TODO: Still need to cleanup connections properly when FTP object is destroyed. Also need to sort a few optional FTP commands.